2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I wish the Bears would wear white-white-blue at least once a year

On 10/21/2021 at 7:30 PM, BBTV said:

Mods - what’s the status on that dislike button?

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and say he may mean: White jersey, white pants, and navy striped socks.

If so, which is actually also what I assumed, then that would be even worse than solid ones, since they wouldn't come close to matching the white jersey shoulder stripes — especially when considering the current version available for use.

For instance, I feel that it looks wrong when the Bears wear their striped navy socks paired with their orange alternate jersey, even though the striping pattern is at least the "same", just flipped in terms of base/stripe colors. Chicago really should have some striped orange socks for such occasions.

The Raiders have worn white the last two times they played at Dallas (both on Thanskgiving) so I’m actually glad we’re getting it the other way around this time.

That was somehow the first time in five years with the current Lions look that they wore standard blue over gray against Chicago.

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

This is exactly what I meant. I don’t understand the confusion people have when the one helmet rule is still in place.

Some use Helmet/Jersey/Pants wile others use Jersey/Pants/Socks.  Next year, it'll probably be Helmet/Jersey/Pants/Socks.

And thanks for ruining a good thing today Buffalo!

Well Dallas 60's and Tampa Cremesicles are given with Kelly Eagles and Red-helmet Falcons and possibly Bills not far behind. 

Others could include Royal and Kelly Seahawks, rear horseshoe Colts, Pure throwback Rams, OG Bengals. 

4 minutes ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

Well Dallas 60's and Tampa Cremesicles are given with Kelly Eagles and Red-helmet Falcons and possibly Bills not far behind. 

Others could include Royal and Kelly Seahawks, rear horseshoe Colts, Pure throwback Rams, OG Bengals. 

Patriots seems like a guarantee.

6 minutes ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

Oh yeah, I forgot! They did use Pat the Patriot prior to the ban.

The Snatit might break the out their old identity as well... 😡

Steelers yellow helmet would be cool. It looks nice with their color rush in Madden.

1 hour ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Patriots seems like a guarantee.

Of these I think the patriots and possibly bucs were the only ones who had throwbacks in their style guide prior to the nfl changing the rule and would be allowed to wear them next year. The other teams have to wait a year for the approval process. That’s based on reports from when the rule change was first announced, I wouldn’t doubt the NFL would put in waivers though. 

11 hours ago, dont care said:

Of these I think the patriots and possibly bucs were the only ones who had throwbacks in their style guide prior to the nfl changing the rule and would be allowed to wear them next year. The other teams have to wait a year for the approval process. That’s based on reports from when the rule change was first announced, I wouldn’t doubt the NFL would put in waivers though. 

And the cowboys 

14 hours ago, MrAstrodome said:

And maybe the Titans dressing up as the Oilers.

Archived