2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

This might be the Bengals' best combo. They should wear only black pants with the orange jersey. It looks even better under the sunlight, a shame I couldn't find a picture with that lighting as of now.

FFTNvowXEA435Wb?format=jpg&name=large

One thing I can guarantee will NEVER be said about this uniform:

"Needs stripes".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

One thing I can guarantee will NEVER be said about this uniform:

"Needs stripes".

Ya know, the more I look at the Bengals uniforms now, the more I think they need stripes on the socks. Every other uniform element has them. Why stop at the socks?

22 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Ya know, the more I look at the Bengals uniforms now, the more I think they need stripes on the socks. Every other uniform element has them. Why stop at the socks?

How does one incorporate tiger stripes on the socks? On both the helmet and shoulders, the stripes lay on top. On the pants, the stripes are vertical. Neither of those approaches would work on the socks.

Side note; the Bengals could just only wear black pants and orange socks and look great. They would match with every combo. Save the all-white tiger for (n)one game a year.

6 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

I'm glad we don't see yellow pants against orange jerseys, I think that would be garish. The all-white is more pleasing on the eyes for that matchup in my opinion. 

Garish is exactly what I see with the Steelers yellow pants versus Bengals orange jerseys and socks, and black pants. Wish CIN didn't use the combo this game. It wasn't the right opponent.

6 hours ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Predicting saints in color rush for second straight week. 

They've worn them twice already (Bucs Week 8 and Bills on Thanksgiving, both at home)  I would think if they're seen again it would be in a road game.

Saints really need new uniforms. Make a new set based around the color rush (could we get a helmet with that color?) and get rid of the black pants. Only have gold and white pants as options.

Maybe a throwback as an alt? Saints have a few cool ones.

2 hours ago, Froob said:

Saints really need new uniforms. Make a new set based around the color rush (could we get a helmet with that color?) and get rid of the black pants. Only have gold and white pants as options.

Maybe a throwback as an alt? Saints have a few cool ones.

The Color Rush is a throwback. A set based around it would essentially be the same as these.

spacer.png

The funny thing is, they wore both the 50th anniversary throwback and color Rush in the Nike era--2016.

spacer.png

spacer.png815db8de35c6623c52e752216ae056f9.jpg

Archived