2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

6 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

So they go from their absolute best look to more than likely their absolute worst look in back-to-back weeks

I don't think the combo they had in week 12 was their best, especially not against a team with yellow pants. The one they're going to be busting out is one of their better looks.

It's good they're trotting out that combo. The Chargers are most likely going to be in their yellow pants, just like like they did last year when the two teams met in week 1.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Reliable Twitter source says Saints will in fact be in Color Rush again. Three home games is excessive. So is wearing white EVERY time the Cowboys come to town. That’s how three straight meetings.

The last time Dallas wore white in NOLA was 2009; the Cowboys won, the Saints began a 3 game losing streak and would win the Super Bowl.

11 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bills in regular blue over white. They hinted that this would be a throwback game, but apparently not. Wish they’d wear red against New England for once.

The Bills should wear red over white (with red socks). 

DuZ0r7QX4AACJYS.jpg

They had teased this combo around this time 3 years ago, but wore all red instead.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Why can't they wear different pants with the black jersey? They'll pair the black pants with the white jersey but God forbid they do the inverse of that. It's a shame that all-black is too fire.

I’m surprised they were able to find that many highlights for the jets themselves, much less in that particular uniform combo.

White over white in and of itself is not heinous for the Ravens, seeing as it was our only road combo for over a decade. So I actually like using it against Pittsburgh because it harkens back to the early, defense-led Ravens. 

But that caption, which I have used verbatim several times in this very thread to mock teams who trot out all-white consistently, worries me a lot. As does the picture of Duvernay in white socks. 

Face it, boys. We lost the sock war.

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

White over white in and of itself is not heinous for the Ravens, seeing as it was our only road combo for over a decade. So I actually like using it against Pittsburgh because it harkens back to the early, defense-led Ravens. 

But that caption, which I have used verbatim several times in this very thread to mock teams who trot out all-white consistently, worries me a lot. As does the picture of Duvernay in white socks. 

Face it, boys. We lost the sock war.

If the socks had stripes, this look would be infinitely better.

I83iPtV.jpg

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I don’t hate the all white, but this is infinitely better

spacer.png

I not only don't hate the all white, I think this is a really, really nice looking uniform.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Why can't they wear different pants with the black jersey? They'll pair the black pants with the white jersey but God forbid they do the inverse of that. It's a shame that all-black is too fire.

Woody Johnson is calling the shots? I wish NYJ wears black tops and white pants too. The all black would be fire if they wore green socks.

Archived