2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

Except the Bengals' socks and stripes are black.

Oh. And the Chargers no longer have blue helmets.

Blows my mind how members now view socks a more vital part of the uniform than the team's actual helmet. 🥴

6uXNWAo.png

I'm of the belief that white pants should be worn as minimally as possible, unless there's a color clash or the basic uniform includes it.

So many of these uniforms look better with color, theres a WFWS trend in 2021 football, and it hurts

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

I think Washington wears burgundy pants for this game against Dallas, after going all white in Vegas. 

Cincinnati might go all black again for SF. The Bengals have worn that combo the last two times they host the 49ers.

This week will be only the third time NYG wears the white jerseys with the new white pants with red stripes. The two opponents they had so far wasn't a good match. But this week will be good.

Minnesota is wearing the color rush uniform for Pittsburgh most likely.

Seattle wore the wolf grey in Houston when playing the Texans in 2013, and they haven't use them yet in2021, do they bust them out?

If the Lions wear blue pants, then the DET vs DEN will be good.

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I still really like this combo (minus 5’s choice of the leotard look)

spacer.png

I think Blue/Bone/Blue is probably their third best look behind Blue/Yellow/Blue and White/Yellow/Blue

There's no bone at all in the blue jersey which really annoys me. If they had white pants with a blue/yellow stripe I wouldn't mind them wearing it with a blue jersey but bone pants with a white/yellow stripe looks bad.

Archived