2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Washington in all-white vs Cowboys. I guess that is a favorite combination of Ron Rivera's.

They wore the burgundy pants the first two road games this season and haven’t since, which is a travesty. I hope we see those again, but like the end of last season, the all-white look seems to bring them good fortune.

2 minutes ago, Froob said:

Bucs red on white is nice but should keep to like once a year, especially if they are wearing white at home so often. Didn’t clash well with Buffalo in all white (which is their best look).

Agree with the first part, but Buffalo’s white on white look has no personality whatsoever. Give me blue pants with white socks any day.

2 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

1st pic>>>2nd pic

B601-D653-A617-4602-A1-C6-B7-CF83-A0573-

32645-E85-356-C-4-DDA-8012-003-ED4-B9-BE

I honestly can't tell what you meant by ">>>" so I'll say this: The second picture looks more like the 80s Bengals (orange socks) which is exactly what the team should be looking like. I'll admit the Tommy Bahama pants aren't ideal but they're miles ahead of that awful color rush white & black uniform the team had a few years ago (seemingly only enjoyed by people who don't live here, and don't have to see the Bengals on TV 16/17 times a year), which is what those pants in the first picture look like.

49 minutes ago, floydnimrod said:

I honestly can't tell what you meant by ">>>" so I'll say this: The second picture looks more like the 80s Bengals (orange socks) which is exactly what the team should be looking like. I'll admit the Tommy Bahama pants aren't ideal but they're miles ahead of that awful color rush white & black uniform the team had a few years ago (seemingly only enjoyed by people who don't live here, and don't have to see the Bengals on TV 16/17 times a year), which is what those pants in the first picture look like.

Because that’s what those pants are.

4 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

Yet they won't wear white socks with blue pants???

And they got the one dude that is wearing blue socks. 

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Flip flop the sock and pant colors. Whatever the dominant stripe color is, the socks should be the opposite for the sake of balance.

I agree. All-white road should go with the orange socks only to balance the helmet. Nemo pants with the colors jerseys only. 

17 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Agree with the first part, but Buffalo’s white on white look has no personality whatsoever. Give me blue pants with white socks any day.

It actually did look okay yesterday, but it still is essentially just a slightly modified Colts road uniform with red trim. The only unique element is the helmet stripe that widens in the back.

18 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

Lions what the hell are you doing?

18 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Lions are desperately trying to wear as little of their blue as possible. The only thing worse than their play on the field is their senselessly terrible uniform choices this season.

Wait, people don't like silver/white/silver for are you guys just talking about the socks that are supposed to be blue but worn incorrectly by almost every player?

I think  silver helmets should ALWAYS be worn with silver pants. Is this an unpopular opinion?

Archived