2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

Jaguars social media guy kinda leaks that the Jags are going with their classic combination this week. The ‘gameday poster’ isnt the same as the midweek uni reveal, but it always features the uniform that was revealed earlier in the week. This is the first time that teal-white-black has been seen since they first announced teal as the primary in the ofseason, bringing the full season count to twelve different combos total. This is a perfect AFC south matchup if the Texans do the unthinkable and wear red socks on the road, but why be so optimistic?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AFirestormToPurify said:

Are you seriously trying to tell me that sleeve length hasn't dramatically decreased since the 90s and that the stripes used back then would still work now? Half the examples you cherry picked are of quarter backs with the longest sleeves and they STILL have incomplete stripes. Where are the offensive linemen?

spacer.png

4 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

I hate how much I like this. Why it works for the Cardinals but not the Jags is beyond me

I feel like it works better for the Cards, because the black is already a tertiary color, and maybe not even needed. So the balance works much better when it’s only minimal. They didn’t use black on the red jerseys for quite some time too. The Jags stress so much more on black that it looks dumb without outlines and a little more going on with the striping. The Cards traditional look is just plain. 

A white version of that concept with red numbers and maybe plain red pants would make the Cards look amazing, and match the modern minimal trend. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

7 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Carolina-Buffalo will surely get ruined when the Panthers show up in black pants and socks

Carolina in black socks is somehow worse than Buffalo's all-red Color Rash...

6uXNWAo.png

Just now, DCarp1231 said:

If they wear silver pants it’ll be great. Black pants and black socks? A nightmare.

Panthers are in white, right? Why would they wear silver pants? The usual road combo is white/white/blue.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Archived