2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

2 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

The red sleeves for Judon are iconic. I just got myself his jersey with a red long-sleeve to go under it.

I'm a Pats fan and they are nothing any where near iconic, i think you meant moronic.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Cujo said:

Disagree.

While the fonts became a bit outdated over time, a lot of us saw that set as top-tier at the time they were unveiled.

The last set suffered from having their best jersey as the alternate for almost it's entire existence. If they went powder blue from the beginning it would've been good, but they insisted on making navy the primary for every season except 2019

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

13 hours ago, dont care said:

No they are not “iconic” in any definition of the word. By rule he should be fined every time he wears them.

Well they don’t look great he wears them to prevent himself from getting cuts on the turf 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.masslive.com/patriots/2021/11/patriots-matthew-judon-carrying-a-little-extra-on-signature-red-sleeves-after-birth-of-daughter-azayda-joy.html%3FoutputType%3Damp 

15 minutes ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Doesn’t mean he can’t wear the same color as everyone else like he’s suppose to do by rule.

10 hours ago, Cujo said:

Disagree.

While the fonts became a bit outdated over time, a lot of us saw that set as top-tier at the time they were unveiled.

It was more than the font, they tried to squeeze every element from their past sets into that one to try to please everyone and ended up pleasing no one. The navy and powder outlines were too much and would end up getting muddled and looking green, they had 3 different lighting bolts on the uniform, random panels, the already mentioned number font. It was just a busy mess. Only way it could have been worse is if they somehow forced royal into the uniforms.

15 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

The red sleeves for Judon are iconic. I just got myself his jersey with a red long-sleeve to go under it.

I did the same thing last week. I love the the template of our uniform, just wish they would wear silver pants at home. 

spacer.png

Archived