2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Chargers in their royal blue uniform this week.  They've been worn for late season home games after 2016. Last 4 games have been against an NFC opponent.

These uniforms were debuted last year, how were they worn between 16-19?

11 hours ago, Cujo said:

Us uniform geeks should feel blessed we get this match-up twice a season

traditional classics, can't beat 'em.

every casual NFL fan looking across the restaurant bar TV sees these colors and immediately knows what game is on.  

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Probably referring to these-

spacer.png

Unpopular opinion, but if the Chargers took this jersey, brighten the royal to a dark powder, and made a road set, I would be perfectly fine with this. Obviously their current uniforms are better, but there was so many possibilities wasted in the last set.

19 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I think at this point there isn't any reason to assume the Rams will be in bone on bone, which is a good thing. I do really hope the Cardinals indeed wear red rather than black though. This matchup was a dumpster fire last season:

Cardinals' odds vs. Rams, making playoffs tilt after Jared Goff news

Cardinals only decent set is the original black jersey 

I think there's a good chance we see the Titans in all Titan blue this week with navy socks. It'll likely either be this game or the Thursday night game against San Fran. I think with how early they used their second light blue game (Week 7), that it will likely come sooner and be this game.

On 12/6/2021 at 12:33 PM, NFLfan10 said:

I think at this point there isn't any reason to assume the Rams will be in bone on bone, which is a good thing. I do really hope the Cardinals indeed wear red rather than black though. This matchup was a dumpster fire last season:

Cardinals' odds vs. Rams, making playoffs tilt after Jared Goff news

Their overall best record is in the bone over bone combination 🤷🏾‍♂️

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

6 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Unpopular opinion, but if the Chargers took this jersey, brighten the royal to a dark powder, and made a road set, I would be perfectly fine with this. Obviously their current uniforms are better, but there was so many possibilities wasted in the last set.

Unpopular opinion: I liked the old one more. I liked the Chargers wordmark being on the jersey.

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I think there's a good chance we see the Titans in all Titan blue this week with navy socks. It'll likely either be this game or the Thursday night game against San Fran. I think with how early they used their second light blue game (Week 7), that it will likely come sooner and be this game.

TEN has worn the all columbia blue combo for their first December home game in the last two years. I guess they'll do so again.

16 hours ago, Est1980 said:

Hopefully a grey helmet with that combo next year. It just feels right.   Grey pants/helmet with white jersey would be solid too!

Nah, blue helmets. They are in the NFC now. Maybe a 1984 throwback in silver.  

4 hours ago, dont care said:

I didnt know silver helmets were exclusive to the AFC

😆

I'm guessing the sentiment is keeping the helmet they had during their SB winning run kinda like the Broncos keeping their look after winning back-to-back SBs.  

22 minutes ago, Est1980 said:

😆

I'm guessing the sentiment is keeping the helmet they had during their SB winning run kinda like the Broncos keeping their look after winning back-to-back SBs.  

But even then they eventually made the right choice and went back to orange jerseys even if they haven’t changed the design…yet.

Archived