2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dont care said:

I didnt know silver helmets were exclusive to the AFC

They were for the Seahawks. They switched to the blue helmets in 2002 when they jumped from the AFC to the NFC. The only time they wore silver helmets as an NFC team was in their very first year when they were put in the NFCW so they could play every team in the league within their first two seasons.

9 hours ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Maybe Jacksonville will go all-white so the uniform matchup is not a complete disaster.

It doesn't matter what Jacksonville wears as it will be a disaster as they both have the worst two uniforms in the NFL. 

spacer.png

Once again we get a rare appearance of Tampa's red jersey, but against a team wearing white on white. At least it's blue socks, but I want to see some more color to go with the red and pewter. Blue pants with white socks would've been way better for this marquee matchup.

Bills vs. Buccaneers snap counts: Tim Wright the every-down player - Bucs  Nation

2 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Jacksonville is just fine provided their jerseys never match their pants and their pants never match their socks. 

I'll have to disagree. Those uniforms are way to plain, whereas Tennessee went off the deep end with their latest set. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, AFirestormToPurify said:

Cardinals?

The Cardinals are not that great, but in my opinion the worst uniforms in the league are: 

1. Titans
  2. Jaguars
  3. Falcons
  4. Rams
  5. Cardinals
  6. Jets
  7. Giants
  8. Saints
  9. Football Team
  10. Lions

spacer.png

13 hours ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Maybe Jacksonville will go all-white so the uniform matchup is not a complete disaster.

No because this was for real an unmitigated disaster.

9-F344-A63-A7-F7-4-B02-9-BFD-67-D25-DFD4

If the Jags wear something teal to distract me completely and entirely from the Titans ensemble, and if I perhaps hold my hand in front of my face to cover the side of my tv that the Titans are playing on, then maybe I won’t have to pour bleach over my eyes before the game is through.

21 minutes ago, nuordr said:

The Cardinals are not that great, but in my opinion the worst uniforms in the league are: 

1. Titans
  2. Jaguars
  3. Falcons
  4. Rams
  5. Cardinals
  6. Jets
  7. Giants
  8. Saints
  9. Football Team
  10. Lions

I’d truthfully like to know your reasonings for at least 7-10.

52 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

I’d truthfully like to know your reasonings for at least 7-10.

Giants - They seem to add new elements to the uniform that doesn't make sense. They moved away from the gray pants to white pants at home, thankful they added gray stripes to the pants so it still ties into the gray facemask. Then they completely removed the gray pants from the road look and added more red. For a team nicknamed, big blue, their road uniform doesn't suggest that at all. In addition, the gray facemask stands out like a sore thumb with the road uniform now. I would suggest the Giants just restart and move to the color rush template, add blue pants, change the facemask to white, but keep the NY logo on the helmet. 

Saints - First and foremost match the gold helmet color to other parts of the uniform. Second, the plain black pants are awful, then they decide to add plain white pants which are equally as bad. So why not start over and use the Color Rush template, add black and gold pants with stripes with all matching colors of gold and be a Top 10 look. 

Football Team - It is time to pick a new name and move on from the worst nickname in sports. As far as the uniforms, I hate the numbers on the helmet, the removal of the stripes, removal of the gold pants and wearing all-white on the road. 

Lions - The gray color rush is the second worst uniform is sports behind the Rams all-bone uniform. The addition of solid white plain pants makes for a horrible look, especially whent their normal set is a decent look. I am not a fan of the silver numbers, would prefer them to be white. I really miss the blue facemask and would like to see a return to it. Like the Saints, they keep adding elements to the uniform that is not needed, so just start again. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Bathysphere said:

No because this was for real an unmitigated disaster.

9-F344-A63-A7-F7-4-B02-9-BFD-67-D25-DFD4

If the Jags wear something teal to distract me completely and entirely from the Titans ensemble, and if I perhaps hold my hand in front of my face to cover the side of my tv that the Titans are playing on, then maybe I won’t have to pour bleach over my eyes before the game is through.

I don't know why I keep trying to find some redeeming measure in the Snatit's outfits, but but I will say this: if I did not know that the Snatit's primary color used to be columbia blue, and that instead their team colors were navy and silver, drab as it is, I might be willing to give those costumes more of a pass. As long as they have them, the above version is the best version. That said, because I know their primary color used to be/is columbia blue (depending on who you talk to/where you look), and because its forced into that uniform as minimally as it is, and because the uniform actually features seven different total colors (if you include silver as different from the two grays), and because of the hackneyed number font job, and because of the--you know what, I'm done trying to rationalize.  That uniform in current guise needs to be mothballed. Save the sword yokes, make them one color, and begin again from scratch, Tennessee.

As for Jacksonville, yeah...retcon back to 1998, add some teal pants, keep the current logo if you must, but then NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN. EVER.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

17 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I don't know why I keep trying to find some redeeming measure in the Snatit's outfits, but but I will say this: if I did not know that the Snatit's primary color used to be columbia blue, and that instead their team colors were navy and silver, drab as it is, I might be willing to give those costumes more of a pass. As long as they have them, the above version is the best version. That said, because I know their primary color used to be/is columbia blue (depending on who you talk to/where you look), and because its forced into that uniform as minimally as it is, and because the uniform actually features seven different total colors (if you include silver as different from the two grays), and because of the hackneyed number font job, and because of the--you know what, I'm done trying to rationalize.  That uniform in current guise needs to be mothballed. Save the sword yokes, make them one color, and begin again from scratch, Tennessee.

As for Jacksonville, yeah...retcon back to 1998, add some teal pants, keep the current logo if you must, but then NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN. EVER.

They have teal pants...

Archived