Washington Commanders to debut new NFL identity

DCarp1231

29 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Jersey on this one:

Jersey looks heavily photoshopped. It could be real, but the 2021 tag is odd, the NFL shield should be metallic/chrome on that template, the collar's "triangle" is more of a u-shape, and the camo print looks fake to me. The scribbled coverups look odd too, IDK...obvs trying to cover up sleeve logos, hangar effect, and maybe a military-style name tag(?) but that could easily be a DHGate jersey. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Jersey on this one:

It looks like snakeskin.

That jersey is suspicious. Why does it have a chest patch scribbled out when we know the home has a wordmark under the collar? Why does it say 2021 on the tag? Why are the perforations on the numbers not diamonds? If the numbers are stenciled, why is the 7 not stenciled on the preview we saw?

Either that jersey is fake, or they have 3 completely different jersey styles. Unfortunately, this franchise is stupid enough to do that.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Jefferson memorial. 

Jefferson memorial has a plain dome and is in the wrong position on the "skyline."  My guess is nike making s------tuff up.

For the Nats, it's the White House, Capitol, Lincoln., and Jefferson.
spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Bill0813 said:

Left is the Washington monument, center is the Capitol; I have no idea what that dome on the right is supposed to represent
spacer.png

Left might be National Museum of African American History and Culture

NMAAHC-&-Monument-View-Hero-Image.gif

Archived