Washington Commanders to debut new NFL identity

DCarp1231

47 minutes ago, McCall said:

Lumberjack. Handsome Logger. Cartoon Character Stock Vector - Illustration  of textile, nature: 137188400

I'd say that looks more like a cleaver.

For what it's worth, I have this one - it's great because it's so heavy and the top is wide enough to hit with a hammer if you're having trouble separating the head from the neck.

8240_Drop_Shadow__45338.1456153306.500.6

Cleaverjacked.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 1/15/2022 at 8:19 PM, NicDB said:

I had to wait until I was in my goddamn 40s for a Milwaukee team to finally win a championship (that we didn't have to share with Green Bay) and instead of the gorgeous regular unis or the antler alts, they did it in those stupid black jerseys with the blue line. 

I dunno. It just sticks in my craw that Giannis, the most wholesome and likable guy in the world, had to win his first ring looking like a guy who beats his wife. 

Also... to tie this into the subject. I hope they call a last minute audible and become the Redtails.

I would like to know exactly what this means

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

I would like to know exactly what this means

It reminds me of those ridiculous thin blue line shirts worn by the type of people who think Larry The Cable Guy is cultural entertainment. 

• Like 5

Domestic violence is a pretty serious thing, and shouldn't be trivialized.  Nobody that's been the victim of abuse would find the reference funny.

• Like 9

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Domestic violence is a pretty serious thing, and shouldn't be trivialized.  Nobody that's been the victim of abuse would find the reference funny.

I'm one of them and I wasn't being funny. I'm actually surprised that the Bucks didn't shelve them once NBA twitter pointed out the connotation. Especially given all they've done locally to fight bad/corrupt law enforcement

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, NicDB said:

I'm one of them and I wasn't being funny. I'm actually surprised that the Bucks didn't shelve them once NBA twitter pointed out the connotation. Especially given all they've done locally to fight bad/corrupt law enforcement

There is really no similarity between the 2 unless you are looking to make it an issue

• Like 7