Hometeam Haul-Over II: NFL...already!

AAO

Hope its not too late. If it is, so be it. Let me know what you think (and I'm sure to get walloped on this one). If not, please accept my official entry.

First, let me get the credits out of the way. Axlrush, I used your new helmet in this. Those are very cool. Drew Bledsoe style (WSU Cougar!). Fuzzlewigg, I used your Browns jersey as a template. That being said, I hope I don't get killed for stealing anything. Just being safe.

Second, I'm native to Seattle. Decypher already did a stellar job on the 'Hawks. Now that I live 2 hours from Houston, I didn't feel it necessary to mess with their look (I really like theirs). SO, I decided to upgrade a team that a college friend plays for AND one that severely needs a "Haul-Over": The Bills. I didn't realize that Braden was doing them too. No disrespect.

Third, with the Buffalo Bills... why not do something to honor the namesake, "Buffalo" Bill Cody. I tried to stick with a sort of "Old West" theme. I know it has nothing to do with Buffalo, but I thought "what the hell?" What I came up with is the following:

BuffaloBills.jpg

And yes, I do know. I just can't get the stupid horse to stop smiling.

This is an incredibly sweet idea if it were modernized and given a little pizzaz. Grood work!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope its not too late. If it is, so be it. Let me know what you think (and I'm sure to get walloped on this one). If not, please accept my official entry.

First, let me get the credits out of the way. Axlrush, I used your new helmet in this. Those are very cool. Drew Bledsoe style (WSU Cougar!). Fuzzlewigg, I used your Browns jersey as a template. That being said, I hope I don't get killed for stealing anything. Just being safe.

Second, I'm native to Seattle. Decypher already did a stellar job on the 'Hawks. Now that I live 2 hours from Houston, I didn't feel it necessary to mess with their look (I really like theirs). SO, I decided to upgrade a team that a college friend plays for AND one that severely needs a "Haul-Over": The Bills. I didn't realize that Braden was doing them too. No disrespect.

Third, with the Buffalo Bills... why not do something to honor the namesake, "Buffalo" Bill Cody. I tried to stick with a sort of "Old West" theme. I know it has nothing to do with Buffalo, but I thought "what the hell?" What I came up with is the following:

BuffaloBills.jpg

JUST WHEN I GET OUT THEY PULL ME BACK!!!

I tell ya boys we got some competition going on here.

Coacher42 YOU ARE MARVELOUS!!!!

AWESOME CONCEPT AND CREATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOTALLY SALUTE YOU!!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

BuffaloBills.jpg

What a breath of fresh air. A team from Buffalo without a bison as a logo. Very classic, very well done.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived