Hometeam Haul-Over II: NFL...already!

AAO

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know, a lot of the entries don't match the requirements of the helmet needing to be changed in one way or another.

decypher (SEA) - I like your alt. logo, however on the jerseys it looks like a cartoon character. Other than that, wonderful job.

TheFlameofAtlanta (ATL) - The numbers look terrible (with the bottom of the 7 coming to a point like that)

Nesi427 (NYG) - The numbers look really funny on the jerseys.

PhilaLogos (NYJ) - The green just doesn't look right, kinda like a light olive green.

rmered (NE) - The stripe doesn't look right and the logo on the helmet looks funny tilted that way. The uniforms look great except don't have the stripes go across the front of the jersey.

lmupepbander (SD) - I personally think you over did the powder blue. I also think the helmet shouldn't be white. All in all though it looks pretty good.

unimaniac (TB) - The uniforms look a little too plain.

BRYWHIT (NO) - Great job but for some reason the color combination just rubs me the wrong way.

udonkey (CLE) - If the brown is the home and the orange is the alt. then wonderful job, looks great.

joshuamings (IND) - The number font is awesome. Nice use of their un-used logo. Overall great job, they look really nice.

vladdy1619 (DET) - I don't know, there's just something that doesn't say "Lions" to me.

Would the Chargers set be any better if I used the navy jersey as the home and the powder blue as the alternate?

And, I'm keeping the helmet as is, because I wanted something different that tied in more with the popular throwbacks, and white was the best color without going totally overboard with the powder blue.

VmWIn6B.png

Ya know, a lot of the entries don't match the requirements of the helmet needing to be changed in one way or another.

decypher (SEA) - I like your alt. logo, however on the jerseys it looks like a cartoon character. Other than that, wonderful job.

TheFlameofAtlanta (ATL) - The numbers look terrible (with the bottom of the 7 coming to a point like that)

PhilaLogos (NYJ) - The green just doesn't look right, kinda like a light olive green.

rmered (NE) - The stripe doesn't look right and the logo on the helmet looks funny tilted that way. The uniforms look great except don't have the stripes go across the front of the jersey.

lmupepbander (SD) - I personally think you over did the powder blue. I also think the helmet shouldn't be white. All in all though it looks pretty good.

BRYWHIT (NO) - Great job but for some reason the color combination just rubs me the wrong way.

udonkey (CLE) - If the brown is the home and the orange is the alt. then wonderful job, looks great.

joshuamings (IND) - The number font is awesome. Nice use of their un-used logo. Overall great job, they look really nice.

vladdy1619 (DET) - I don't know, there's just something that doesn't say "Lions" to me.

Skater20na (DEN)- Not much of a change from what they have now.

P.S- I'm changing the green ^_^

Howard1.jpg

Decypher my man that really kicks!Josh I love the Colts concept!When you said you were gonna use the unused logo I wasnt sure how it would come off but VERY nice results on that one!TheFlameOfAtlanta I would change the number font on the jerseys for the Falcons but that's just because 1-I'm all about classic styles and 2-I'm the world's biggest Falcons fan,so I have to have some comments on them.

Vladdy1619 I really really like your Lions concept,and for just your 3rd post in 6 months thats pretty good quality.My Texans should be coming soon,although I wish now I would have called the Falcons or maybe even the Cowboys sooner.The Texans are just such a new team that got it "right" from the start that it's going to make it tougher for sure.

98Falcons.png

Skater20na (DEN)- Not much of a change from what they have now.

P.S- I'm changing the green ^_^

Nope, because their look is great except for they need to go back to royal blue and they need the orange as a home jersey.

Here's the Denver Broncos Alternate logo to go with my Entry.

Thanks to IronChefShark for giving me the idea for this logo.

Broncos-Alternate-Logo.gif

You realise, of course, that the horse's back would have to be broken to get in that position?

I just can't like it. It's very well drawn, noone would deny that, but it looks like it's going through a nasty accident.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

i found time and did these:

Alt logo: supposed to be a gridiron ball; also helmet logo

Packerslogo.gif

Uniform Sets:

Packers.gif

PackersWhite.gif

PackersYellow.gif

idea: the FILA state Cricket Shirts here down under

numbers i found on RC's site and te name 'ROMAN' is the shortest name with an easy number to add

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

QUOTE (fuzzlewigg @ Monday, September 6th, 2004 - 20:52:25)

what if you used that same brocos logo, but with a big orange D like the old helmet. and this is just personal bias, but i dont like the broncos number/wordmark font. 

I won't change the primary logo AT ALL.

Maybe I'll come up with an alternate with the "D" in it.

I like their Number and Name Fonts.

QUOTE (skater20na @ Thursday, September 9th, 2004 - 13:59:02)

hey now, i think i deserve some credit for that idea too! hahaha just playing sir. :P gread job on the alternate, but maybe see what it looks like if you do this. make the mane and the tail blue so they stand out on the orange D, cuz orange on orange isnt good contrast if ya know what i mean haha. and see what happens if you take out the hoof(s) thats stick out from behind the D. i dont think those hoofs look very natural, and this would make the new D logo more like the old one, cuz on that one, the bronco just came out of the D. you couldnt see any of him behind it. i repeat though, awesome job! try it on the helmet. :D

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

You realise, of course, that the horse's back would have to be broken to get in that position?

I just can't like it. It's very well drawn, noone would deny that, but it looks like it's going through a nasty accident.

dont blame skater for that, he didn't make that horse logo. that's actually the broncos other logo we never see that was made by the same person that made the current broncos identity. skater just put the old D and the new horse together.

This is my first concept in quite a while... I'm not sure how much I like it, but it's a start. I might try something different before the contest ends. But let me know what you guys think.

Lionsnewfincopy.jpg

The Patriots called. They want their number font back.

Broncos-Alternate-Logo.gif

Aww damn you. Just playin. I was gonna try this, at some point. Lol. Good job with it. I think I'd like it more without the legs sticking out, though

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived