Hometeam Haul-Over II: NFL...already!

AAO

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presenting my take on the Cleveland Browns. I live in Cincy, but with the recent uniform overhauls, I really didn't want to attempt it.

The Browns helmet, IMO, is untouchable, but I did change the facemask from white to brown to fit the new uniforms a bit better.

browns.gif

My vote so far is with the Chargers. I LOVE the horse!

The Saints don't look right with blue... maybe try a different color?

Speaking of colors for New Orleans, why not go more towards Mardi Gras without the full blown green/purple/gold. Maybe try adding purple or green (or, I said or) instead of blue.

Just a suggestion.

Here is my Entry....The Indianapolis Colts. I used both the horseshoe logo and the unused crazy horse logo from a few years back. i couldnt really do much with an alternate so I made it black, since black is in the crazy horse logo.

colts_helmet.gif

Colts Helmet

colts_home.gif

Colts Home Jersey

colts_away.gif

Colts Away Jersey

colts_alternate.gif

Colts Alternate Jersey

C&C Welcome.

AtlantaFalconsHometownHaulOver.png

Here's mine... I took out the gray from the logo because quite frankly, I've never associated gray with the Falcons, and the uniforms are IMO a huge leap from what I usually do. Instead of just finding numbers, I actually took the 15 minutes to come up with my own number in Paint (I sure wish my inkscape would work <_< )... But hope you all enjoy it

AtlantaFalconsHometownHaulOver.png

Here's mine... I took out the gray from the logo because quite frankly, I've never associated gray with the Falcons, and the uniforms are IMO a huge leap from what I usually do. Instead of just finding numbers, I actually took the 15 minutes to come up with my own number in Paint (I sure wish my inkscape would work <_< )... But hope you all enjoy it

I really love this!!!! So much better than what they have now!!!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Hmm, I live in Western New York, but the Bills are already called. I live in New York State, but the Giants and Jets are already called. Therefore, if no one else has called them yet (and I'm 99.9% sure they haven't), I'll take a crack at the Steelers.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived