Hometeam Haul-Over II: NFL...already!

AAO

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, i had the difficult challenge of updating the browns. whoo. it was tough. so heres what i did. i used the new brownie elf i made, based on the original notre dame leprechaun as a secondary. i utilized the browns trademark 5 stripes though most of the uniform design. (on the home jersey i took out the tny brown space between them so theyre flush) they now appear on the sleeves and the pants as well. i slightly italicized the block number font, and used a more modern and simpler nameplate font. there is a little C accent under the collar as well. these unis are made by nike becasue i dont really like reebok unis haha. the socks are plain brown because i didnt want to go overboard with the striping, although it would look good on the socks. maybe with the alternate or something. okay, the alternate. i am in agreement with most on this issue. and being from cleveland, i cant stand the orange jersey. it looks like it came out of clemsons old practice pile, so the purple drop shdows are muddy and brown instead haha. so instead of doing the orange route, i went outside the box and designed something all new to reflect the old browns jerseys of the 40s. they were three quarter sleeves, and i wanted them to keep a great deal of simplicity from the forties and also be different from the normal jerseys, so they are stripeless and they have the browns drop shadow numbers from the time period, but in the style ive depicted here. (italics) well thats about all im gonna say. FEEDBACK IS ENCOURAGED. I WILL NOT BE POSTING THIS TWICE, SO C&C HERE PLEASE. :D

Cleveland-Browns.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

thanks man, and yeah, theres something thats just kinda funny about the seahawks logo. front view birds just look awkward and unnatural to me. they are so aesthetically pleasing in profile that a front view just ruins the grace od a bird for me. good unis though!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

hey, not all alternates are evil. they dont have to use the teams accent color that looks gross as a full jersey color, i.e. chiefs yellow, browns orange, bears orange, etc. just think outside the box. i did a nod to the 1946 browns, a "modern throwback" if you will. just do a little planning and creative thought.

I don't think alternates are evil, I just think they're stupid in a league that plays 16 games. Unless they're throwbacks, of course. But to have a fashion color jersey just to sell more stuff? Shameless.

I do like your idea of the simplified jersey for the alternate. Not sure if the NFL would allow that, but it looks good. Better than the regular Browns jersey, in fact.

I did the bears. They were done before. Oh well. This isn't my hometown yet. (St. Louis) and I have no feelings towards the rams, except that I had to watch them instead of the bears....anyway, my hometown is Southeastern wisconsin still.

bearsupdate.gif

okay, i had the difficult challenge of updating the browns. whoo. it was tough. so heres what i did. i used the new brownie elf i made, based on the original notre dame leprechaun as a secondary. i utilized the browns trademark 5 stripes though most of the uniform design. (on the home jersey i took out the tny brown space between them so theyre flush) they now appear on the sleeves and the pants as well. i slightly italicized the block number font, and used a more modern and simpler nameplate font. there is a little C accent under the collar as well. these unis are made by nike becasue i dont really like reebok unis haha. the socks are plain brown because i didnt want to go overboard with the striping, although it would look good on the socks. maybe with the alternate or something. okay, the alternate. i am in agreement with most on this issue. and being from cleveland, i cant stand the orange jersey. it looks like it came out of clemsons old practice pile, so the purple drop shdows are muddy and brown instead haha. so instead of doing the orange route, i went outside the box and designed something all new to reflect the old browns jerseys of the 40s. they were three quarter sleeves, and i wanted them to keep a great deal of simplicity from the forties and also be different from the normal jerseys, so they are stripeless and they have the browns drop shadow numbers from the time period, but in the style ive depicted here. (italics) well thats about all im gonna say. FEEDBACK IS ENCOURAGED. I WILL NOT BE POSTING THIS TWICE, SO C&C HERE PLEASE. :D

Cleveland-Browns.png

I like these!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

I did the bears. They were done before. Oh well. This isn't my hometown yet. (St. Louis) and I have no feelings towards the rams, except that I had to watch them instead of the bears....anyway, my hometown is Southeastern wisconsin still.

bearsupdate.gif

I frickin love these!!!! Talk about unique!!! I would put them in these in a heart beat!!!

AWESOME PAT!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Archived