2022-23 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

1 hour ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Real Madrid Gives a Nod to Club’s History with New Home Kit for 2022-23

May 16, 2022 - 14:52 PM

As Spanish powerhouses celebrate their 120th anniversary, their new home kit is "a tribute to the club's history"

Read More...

t5FHgX9.pngrvKuE3j.png

Better look at the Manchester United away

lqwDCMe.png

And the actual socks per OfaBall

R7xVHQo.png

stuttgart 2-min.jpg

Stuttgart home shirt. They broke these out on the final day of the league when they jumped up to 16 and avoided the playoffs. 

stuttgart 4-min.jpg

the original kit design by Puma.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Man City home shirt. Maroon trim, but I feel like this fits NYCFC better. 

Not a fan.

I know some traditionalists like the call back to the 70s format where the logo was in the center, but here with the sponsor, it looks like a fashion tee.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few from the past couple of days ...

Villarreal home

villarreal-home.jpg

Athletic Bilbao home

bilbao-home.jpg

Celta de Vigo away

celta-vigo-away.jpg

RB Leipzig third

rb-leipzig-3rd.jpg

AJ Auxerre home (beat Saint-Étienne to earn promotion to Ligue 1)

auxerre-home.jpg

• Like 1

New Barcelona kits for 2022-23 unveiled today. They celebrate the 30th anniversary of the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona and confirm the leaks and rumours we've been seeing for months:

17 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

New Barcelona kits for 2022-23 unveiled today. They celebrate the 30th anniversary of the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona and confirm the leaks and rumours we've been seeing for months:

Interesting that these are meant to celebrate the Olympics when it appears they may be playing in the Estadio Olimpico Montjuic for the 2023-2024 season. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This new Barcelona kit just looks…off. They don’t really look like Barcelona to me, I think there’s too much navy altogether, especially when paired with the navy shorts and socks. Maybe if the blaugrana stripes filled the whole kit rather than just the front torso and back, they’d be better.

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

10 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

This new Barcelona kit just looks…off. They don’t really look like Barcelona to me, I think there’s too much navy altogether, especially when paired with the navy shorts and socks. Maybe if the blaugrana stripes filled the whole kit rather than just the front torso and back, they’d be better.

Yeah, I felt similarly, even if the chest area took up more room and the raglan sleeves took up less, maybe it'd work. I'm pretty close to liking the shirt a lot (putting aside the block graphic pattern AND curvy knit pattern, which is altogether too much -- the players will always look like they're hidden behind fencing) but as part of the whole kit, that's where the too-much navy really takes hold for me.

• Like 1

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

3 hours ago, Digby said:

Yeah, I felt similarly, even if the chest area took up more room and the raglan sleeves took up less, maybe it'd work. I'm pretty close to liking the shirt a lot (putting aside the block graphic pattern AND curvy knit pattern, which is altogether too much -- the players will always look like they're hidden behind fencing) but as part of the whole kit, that's where the too-much navy really takes hold for me.

It reminds me more of an away shirt instead of a home shirt. If the sleeves were royal instead of navy it'd work better.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The whole solid color on the shoulders business reminds me of Barca's 2016-17 home kit, except that kit is probably the best Barca kit in recent memory, and the new one sucks.

spacer.png

Looking back on it, 2016-17 was an absolutely godly year for kits.  Real's kits that year were stunning, the three stripes on the side adidas kits for Bayern, Chelsea, United, etc looked fantastic, Barca had easily a top 2 effort of the MSN era (2014-15 really the only other one that comes close), Liverpool's kit that year was underrated with the all-yellow trim, I could go on.

• Like 1

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, reds90 said:

spacer.png

Tottenham home released. For some reason the shoulder template looks much better here than on Barcelona's.  Maybe since it's all one color

They have different collars.

fK1oGsi.jpg

The collar here is what the Barcelona kit uses while the Spurs collar is a standard collar. They also have that rectangular pattern from the uniform on there as well.

RgPTDrp.png

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png