Random logo and uniform things

I was making Pistons unis for 2k and when I'm looking for resources I found instresting photos which have one thing in common:

ec45cbc8236b463fdcac64cadb862e0b.jpg

ff3aabce3ec4519dd61c66f408a8843d.jpg

2227dbb1fd12305ef7e4c8ce86b2c79b.jpg

19869g_lg.jpeg

First two photos are from 20.04.1995 against Bulls and last one is from 19.03.1995 against Warriors. I'm curious what is the story behind it.

I may be wrong but in Pistons case the only difference between replica shorts and authentic was Champion logo.

4r2eer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 7:48 PM, Discrim said:

While reading the comments to a recent JaguarGator9 video the other day, I came across a really dumb objection to something I've never heard anyone have a problem with: an apparent fellow Sconnie thinks no one should call the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the Bucs.  Because they might get confused for the Milwaukee Bucks.  😑 I wish I was making this up.

Never mind that the topic was an official's actions before and during a Packers-Bucs game, making it rather obvious the Tampa Bay football team was meant, rather than the Milwaukee basketballers.  Never mind that sane people understand that "Buccaneers" is a mouthful, and so find "Bucs" an accepted shorthand...convenient enough that I'd guess "Bucs" is spoken by announcers in every game they've ever played way more often than "Buccaneers".  Oh well, dude can have fun with his dumb reasoning.

I got one even worse.

When I still lived in GB, a customer at my bar saw "BUCKS" and "PISTONS" on the bottom third of a game and thought it was weird that a NBA team was playing a college team... apparently assuming "BUCKS" was Ohio State.

On 2/17/2023 at 4:09 AM, dont care said:

That looks awful. Pants should never be darker than the jersey for baseball

Um, why? 

Seems like another personal preference masquerading as a "rule." 

edit: never mind. Upon further inspection, the logos aren’t close at lol. 

It looks kinda similar to the Rusty logo

https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/120881/rusty

https://us.rusty.com

rusty logo

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."