NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

I've been posting these on Twitter, but I should post them here as well. 2023 NFL Helmet Graphics. All using official vector files, all conforming to PANTONE digital standards.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'll keep updating these as more helmets get unveiled.

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Applause 3

As far as facemask colors go, I believe the Titans and Falcons have "Chrome" facemasks, while the Lions and now Cardinals have Metallic Silver.

The only members of the Gray Facemask Club now are the Colts, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants, and 49ers.

The Raiders and Cowboys technically are just a flat, non-metallic version of the helmet color. I don't know why they just don't match them to the helmet finishes.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TruColor said:

I've been posting these on Twitter, but I should post them here as well. 2023 NFL Helmet Graphics. All using official vector files, all conforming to PANTONE digital standards.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'll keep updating these as more helmets get unveiled.

Interested if there's a reason the Chargers helmet is missing the numbers? I know the graphic on the site lacks them too.

fiowXOD.png

That shows the Eagles black helmet but not the throwback green one?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 6/22/2023 at 3:50 AM, Old School Fool said:

Fixed Colts stripes on the new template possibly? I know it's a video game but the Colts stripes looked like they did on the left in real life for awhile.

ce14agpmre7b1.png

If Bobby Hill  grew up to play football ⬆️

• LOL 2

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Interested if there's a reason the Chargers helmet is missing the numbers? I know the graphic on the site lacks them too.

Nope - just not included in the files. Not much room on this new template for the bolt and the numbers.

59 minutes ago, TruColor said:

The throwback hasn't been added as of yet.

So does that confirm that the black helmet is a 3rd option for them this season?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

That graphic shows the Saints proper throwback helmet. That hasn't been worn since 2002 and most definitely won't be worn this year since you can only have one alternate helmet and they are committed to the black one.

2002-nola-tb-v2.png?1600215876

2002-nola-tb.png?1600215895

Teams can only have one alternate shell.  I believe you can swap out logos on the same color shell, creating more looks. The Cowboys did just that. 

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Teams can only have one alternate shell.  I believe you can swap out logos on the same color shell, creating more looks. The Cowboys did just that. 

Yeah, they can certainly do that, but the Saints' throwback helmet is actually depicted on a different color shell.

• Like 1

the designation of the "chrome" vs "silver" facemasks doesn't make sense. 

The Falcons & Cardinals facemasks are more similar, with kind of a satin finish to them that adds some sheen. 

The Titans definitely don't have a "chrome" facemask, it's a flat grey just like the facemask the Lions just introduced with the new helmet. 

On 6/22/2023 at 10:43 PM, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

As someone who loves it when teams do a mix of modern and retro (a la Vikings) I love the helmet. It's phenomenal. I just wish they would wear it with the Thanksgiving throwback unis instead of the big grey blob  

That’s their rebrand for next year. They’re going to wear those monochrome greys both home and away and change their name to “Detroit Big Grey Blob”. They will receive ALL the fire emojis. 

7 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

That’s their rebrand for next year. They’re going to wear those monochrome greys both home and away and change their name to “Detroit Big Grey Blob”. They will receive ALL the fire emojis. 

I'll give this joke a solid 1/10

Sorry, I'm on an iPad