2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

13 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

That's true.  I've been watching the CHIEFS since the AFL days and other than moving their TV numbers on the jerseys from the sleeves to the shoulders, downsizing the KC decal on the helmet and going from a gray to a white face-mask when Arrowhead was opened  they never changed the look of their socks.from my memory.

When wearing white pants they'd have on red socks at the top with stripes, and with the red pants they'd have white striped socks.  I also used to like their bigger logo they once wore on  their helmets, only to somehow  downsize it in 1974.  Dunno why they felt to do that since they wear no helmet stripe.

Fellow Chiefs fan here, albeit a bit younger.  The Chiefs did wear their White-topped socks with the White & White set as well, but if my memory & research are correct, it wasn't until the late 80's, but was worn through the 90's.  Fond memories of DT & Neil Smith in the all-White look, which might be my personal favorite anymore.  Didn't see it often after about 2001 when they brought the Red pants back, but it has popped up occasionally over the last few years...but not enough.

3 hours ago, PurpleHayes said:

What a massive fail, considering Watson's past issues...

The Browns game him that incredible contrast -- which obviously means they have no idea what he did to those women.

6uXNWAo.png

On 10/12/2023 at 7:41 PM, Cujo said:

Would be nice if the Chiefs used matching stripes.

Chiefs Fall to Colts, 19-13, on Sunday Night Football

Technically they do. The stripes on the red pants match the stripes on the white jerseys. They just weren't designed with the modern monochrome fad in mind. Case in point: the red pants were introduced in 1968, but the Chiefs never wore all red until 2013.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Eyeroll 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

On 10/12/2023 at 7:29 PM, ltjets21 said:

The Navy helmets are gross. They are so dark they almost look black and they don't match any other part of the color rush or the throwback uniform. 

Royal blue unis with Chicago Bears navy helmets.

A real sorry look. Glad the Giants and Rams both got away from that.

📸 Through the Years: Giants vs. Rams

• Like 3
  • WOAH 1
  • Dislike 1

6uXNWAo.png

21 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

While we’re on Giants helmet talk-

Some of the best helmets in league history and they all have a common denominator

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

"Tell us you like white facemasks without telling us you like white facemasks..."

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

51 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Some of the best helmets in league history and they all have a common denominator

spacer.png

Nah. They're far better in purple and it's baffling whey they don't use purple now.

• Like 4
  • Yawn 1

6uXNWAo.png