2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

23 hours ago, tBBP said:

Speaking of Tomlin, 1) somehow he's been head-coaching longer than my daughter has been alive, and 2) I saw something somewhere that dude has managed to win exactly four playoff games out of the past 11, for an 8-9 overall playoff record.

Four playoff wins...in his last eleven.

FOUR.

OUT OF THE PAST ELEVEN.

Just sayin'.

All you can do to win the lottery is buy a ticket. He's bought a lot of tickets. 

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

The Colts throwbacks are pointless because they're barely different than their current uniforms, their current uniforms are already a long-time established classic, and they're simply an inferior version to what they usually wear. 

Shoulda just brought back the Blue Helmets for the Throwback, instead of wasting their Alt Helmet spot on the pointless and stupid Black Helmet. spacer.png

• Like 15

da0Lbhs.png

1 hour ago, simtek34 said:

Shoulda just brought back the Blue Helmets for the Throwback, instead of wasting their Alt Helmet spot on the pointless and stupid Black Helmet. spacer.png

It is kinda mind boggling to think about it that way. Like the Eagles added a throwback and ditched(?) the black helmets in favor of Kelly green, and most teams have gone throw back looks, save for Detroit, Cincinnati and Houston. Makes me wonder if they had plans of rthier Nights uniform before hand and the addition of the two helmets opened up adding a black one.

10 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

NFL Network used the old Baltimore Colts logo too.

GBggK3MWwAAYY1J?format=jpg&name=medium

Love that logo. Back when they were my Dad's hometown team. Falcons and Colts were my teams growing up because he would check them out and tell me they used to be B-more's team. Now I'm a Ravens fan  just because of family in Baltimore lol. 

The panthers black helmet logo bothers me that it’s just black and blue. I mean the panther has white eyes and teeth right below it on the sleeve. I’ll even go one step further saying it needs the white outline back on there cause it gets lost on that helmet 

• Like 1
KISSwall09.jpg