2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

4 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

Beautiful, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, WHY THE "ICY" SOCKS CRAP?!!! CAN'T THEY WEAR BLACK SOCKS WITH white/gold/white/gold/white STRIPES!!!

When the Saints played at the Falcons a few weeks ago wearing the Color Rush (with black helmets), Kamara was one of only a few players who actually wore black socks rather than white. I’m hoping he (and some other players) will follow suit tomorrow night.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1stAndPhoremost said:

Eagles have confirmed the all black unis for Christmas Day….so much for Kelly green against the Giants’ road red/white

I was already rooting for them to continue their losing streak, they just gave me another reason to do so.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 1stAndPhoremost said:

Eagles have confirmed the all black unis for Christmas Day….so much for Kelly green against the Giants’ road red/white

I like how they had a chance for very obvious Christmas colors and instead they went with the color of coal and burnt yule logs. I guess they're expecting to get cooked by Tommy Devito.

• LOL 3

bSLCtu2.png

9 hours ago, 1stAndPhoremost said:

I knew they had it in for them when I stumbled upon their Wednesday Wallpaper post this week of players in those uniforms. Oh well...

Missed opportunity at the throwback kelly green vs the faux-back all-white for NYG even though the Giants only have one win wearing that uniform.

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

2 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

I knew they had it in for them

They've worn all black against the Giants every year since something like 2014.  You can set your clock to it...

....and it sucks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Bills are finally breaking the streak of wearing the winning combo. Not surprised it was white on blue that they chose not to wear again since that look is frowned upon for whatever reason, but at least the blue socks are back.

Other teams should take note that you can wear contrasting socks and no one will stop you from putting "iced out 🥶" in the caption.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Bills are finally breaking the streak of wearing the winning combo. Not surprised it was white on blue that they chose not to wear again since that look is frowned upon for whatever reason, but at least the blue socks are back.

Other teams should take note that you can wear contrasting socks and no one will stop you from putting "iced out 🥶" in the caption.

I am starting to be annoyed of it too. I feel like saying something to their Twitter account, but I risk being deleted from Twitter.

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Call me a grandpa, but this tweet perfectly encapsulates just how stupid, cringey and pointless these UnIfOrM rEvEaLs are. Nevermind the g*dd*mn lame-ass frozen face dude emoji, but c'mon, do you really need a little graphic showing SOCKS down there???? Good lord I hate this league, and the vast majority of its fanbase, so damn much.

STOP THE PRESSES, OUR FOOTBALL TEAM IS WEARING BLUE SOCKS WITH OUR STANDARD ROAD UNIFORMS. PLEASE RETWEET THIS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. Give me a break. Get off my lawn. Take me back to 1982.

• LOL 4
  • Meh 1
  • Huh? 3

ClAFLDa.png

5 minutes ago, Michael Bolton said:

Call me a grandpa, but this tweet perfectly encapsulates just how stupid, cringey and pointless these UnIfOrM rEvEaLs are. Nevermind the g*dd*mn lame-ass frozen face dude emoji, but c'mon, do you really need a little graphic showing SOCKS down there???? Good lord I hate this league, and the vast majority of its fanbase, so damn much.

STOP THE PRESSES, OUR FOOTBALL TEAM IS WEARING BLUE SOCKS WITH OUR STANDARD ROAD UNIFORMS. PLEASE RETWEET THIS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. Give me a break. Get off my lawn. Take me back to 1982.

This is a thread for obsessing over those exact details:

4f71e0ade1620068ab02fc4e8715f20f931c90aa

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

Just now, Pigskin12 said:

I had faith in this team since they generally do an okay job choosing pant colors. Instead it will be double white pants and socks for the whole world to see on Christmas night.

You know, I think I need the gold pants to just show up. Give us some differentiation here Baltimore!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1