2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Baltimore opting for those black lifeless pants really messes up this game’s look

Bad game overall. Not much the Ravens could do when their opponent opts for a monochrome look completely devoid of any design elements.

29 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Bad game overall. Not much the Ravens could do when their opponent opts for a monochrome look completely devoid of any design elements.

I'm looking forward to the Ravens vs 49ers uniform matchup, which will be outstanding if Baltimore's white jersey with purple pants alongside with the 49ers' throwback red jersey with white pants comes to fruition. If saving the purple pants for the game at San Francisco meant that Baltimore uses the black pants for Jacksonville, I don't mind. Besides, the Ravens and Jaguars will likely meet again (AFC North team visits AFC South team) for the common place finisher in 2024. I hope that game isn't a 1:00 game in September.

• Like 1

I am heading out of town for the holiday so I am posting weeks 16 and 17. 

Regular Season Week 16 (Part1)
Saints @ Rams
eh7LSGD.jpg 17lnsNA.jpg
Bengals @ Steelers
X52cjIE.jpg 3r5mKoy.jpg
Bills @ Chargers
nBqxMLi.jpg6UG50iw.jpg
Colts @ Falcons
NsVMtiA.jpgG4qzvtH.jpg
Packers @ Panthers 
jApf2qb.jpghJFdVQN.jpg
Browns @ Texans
QkwJQwm.jpg2JcjVd1.jpg
Lions @ Vikings
Sqjg9MB.jpg FIkmxPo.jpg
Commanders @ Jets
STcFbNZ.jpgieIuaHv.jpg

3 minutes ago, canzman said:

Giants @ Eagles
q7pFvqA.jpg ex8lJI5.jpg

If the Eagles black jerseys are still in the rotation and didn’t get retired for the throwbacks I am guessing this would be the game it is saved for. It would be kind of funny that a green team decides not to wear green on Christmas though.

2 hours ago, GoHawks said:

If the Eagles black jerseys are still in the rotation and didn’t get retired for the throwbacks I am guessing this would be the game it is saved for. It would be kind of funny that a green team decides not to wear green on Christmas though.

Especially with its opponent (whose primary color is nominally blue) wearing a red-heavy set. C’mon, Eagles!

5 hours ago, GoHawks said:

They did this in 2017 against the Raiders on Christmas.

7 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Giants/Eagles in Philly is actually the perfect Christmas matchup, with the Giants' predominantly red road uniform.

• Like 2