2023-24 NBA Season thread

TrueYankee26

1 hour ago, BottomlessPitt said:

Rough week for Nuggets star Michael Porter Jr., his brother Jontay gets banned from the NBA for life while his other brother Coban gets a six year prison  sentence for a drunken driving accident that killed a woman. 

I'd say life is rougher for the family of the woman that was killed.  Not gonna feel sorry for a guy that has two complete idiots for siblings that intentionally made choices that had consequences.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

I'd say life is rougher for the family of the woman that was killed.  Not gonna feel sorry for a guy that has two complete idiots for siblings that intentionally made choices that had consequences.

I'm not feeling sorry for him. Philly fat ass. 

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Fowler2 said:

I'm not feeling sorry for him. Philly fat ass. 

Just so we're clear - is it just my ass that you think is fat, or are you calling me obese in general?  I'm curious what would give you that impression.  Maybe my posting style gives off some high BMI vibes.

• LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Just so we're clear - is it just my ass that you think is fat, or are you calling me obese in general?  I'm curious what would give you that impression.  Maybe my posting style gives off some high BMI vibes.

Poopy pants 💩 

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Fowler2 said:
  • SeaTac (previously suspended)
  • Wings2 (previously banned)
  • SCMODS (previously banned)
  • Muggens
  • DarkJourney
  • Wing

Damn, youre good you didn't even root for bay area teams this time

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Fowler2 said:

Poopy pants 💩 

Since I guess we're all having fun here, waiting for you to be banned, here's a true story.  A long-ass time ago in college, I was drunk AF at like 4AM and had to go to the bathroom, which was located a the complete opposite wing of the dorm from where my room was.  Whilst walking, wearing nothing but mesh shorts, I sneezed, and some poo came out and hit the floor - miraculously not getting on my shorts.  Clean shot.  Anyway, some girl who must have hooked up with a guy just happened to also be in the hallway (I didn't know until after the "incident"), and she ran away.  A week or so later, some people I didn't know started calling me "poop pants", and I found out it was because she told them.  

But the thing was - no poop was in my pants!  Shoulda called me "poopy floor" or something.

• Hurl 1

Please don't ban this guy.  I have questions.

First - why now?  Was there a pre-planned expiration date that you set for this account, and April 19 was "self destruct" date?

Second - while I know you can't say what your next name will be, will that account also have a pre-determined shelf life?  If so, would it also be April 19th?  I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love for there to be a year-long guessing game leading up to April 19th, where we patiently wait to see who it is.

Third - if your going to get yourself banned, why not go out in a blaze of glory?  Say some seriously-offensive stuff, rip into someone, get hyper political, or post dick picks.  Something better than this.  Make it count.

• LOL 2

Salam

8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Please don't ban this guy.  I have questions.

First - why now?  Was there a pre-planned expiration date that you set for this account, and April 19 was "self destruct" date?

Second - while I know you can't say what your next name will be, will that account also have a pre-determined shelf life?  If so, would it also be April 19th?  I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love for there to be a year-long guessing game leading up to April 19th, where we patiently wait to see who it is.

Third - if your going to get yourself banned, why not go out in a blaze of glory?  Say some seriously-offensive stuff, rip into someone, get hyper political, or post dick picks.  Something better than this.  Make it count.

Nuts are Nutty

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

But the thing was - no poop was in my pants!  Shoulda called me "poopy floor" or something.

nothing wrong with me

nothing wrong with me

nothing wrong with me

bwahhhhh

let the poopy hit the floor

let the poopy hit the floor

• LOL 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

5 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Uh oh 

If that's the case Philly has no shot against New York. The Knicks are too deep.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags