MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

10 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

When do we expect the ST caps to drop? About a third of them have already leaked and I’m itching to see the full collection. I’m ready to pull the trigger on my red/navy Braves BP low crown without the ST patch. I used to buy them nearly every year and then New Era started mailing it in (plastic logos, bad materials, monochrome logos, etc). This year’s collection looks alright.

Early February is usually when we've seen the spring training collections release in the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Orioles ST hat

GFIgVHVWgAAcTgE?format=jpg&name=large

It's a blurry image but how do we know that's a ST hat? Almost looks like the regular game caps.

Either way, it's an interesting hybrid of eras and I WANT IT

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, ptay said:

Seattle? Is that you? 

7 minutes ago, BadSeed84 said:

That tweet says could have been worse?

No, it is complete 💩, its not gaudy yellow and light blue but it looks like some :censored: that a shady store in North Philly would be selling.

They gave up the red jersey FOR THIS?

They're the colors of the Philadelphia flag:

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

Alleged Phillies City Connect leak..

I like the patch, and that they didn't use a custom font for the NOB. The rest of it is just...ghastly. Can't wait for Nike's explanation of how they came up with this mess. MLB teeters on the verge of being sartorially unwatchable. 

• Like 3

Boy nothing screams Philadelphia Phillies like a blue to black gradient jersey with yellow trim. If this leak is true, that is truly comical. 

The funny part of these CC uniforms is that the teams regular uniforms connect with the city more than these f-ed up designs. Show me a Phillies "P" logo and I know exactly what city is represented. 

• Like 1

This is beyond disappointing and just hideous...and lazy!
I was actually confused at first thinking this was some Philadelphia Union baseball style jersey
City of Phila. official colors, some goofy "heavy metal cover band" themed font. What the.... 

spacer.png

• LOL 10

º º º º

gYFfCIp.pngPtJSay1.png

2 hours ago, NickSixers said:

As a fan of the team, I knew the Phillies would mess this up. But this is even worse than I could've imagined.

Yep! Had years to get a decent looking jersey and completely blew it!!

º º º º

gYFfCIp.pngPtJSay1.png

3 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Alleged Phillies City Connect leak..

These possible CC uniforms for the Phillies look pretty bad, but still pale in comparison to the "New Age" uniforms worn by the Nippon-Ham Fighters last year.