2024-25 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

aston-villa-24-25-home-kit%20(1).jpg

Aston Villa new home shirt. The Chris Heck mandated crest isn't pleasant and it should have the roundel that the fans voted for a couple of years ago, but the rest of it looks pretty nice especially the hooped collar.

4 hours ago, VampyrRabbit said:

aston-villa-24-25-home-kit%20(1).jpg

Aston Villa new home shirt. The Chris Heck mandated crest isn't pleasant and it should have the roundel that the fans voted for a couple of years ago, but the rest of it looks pretty nice especially the hooped collar.

The good thing about that kit is that, while it uses the new Adidas template, it doesn't have that template's extraneous seems highlighted (something I hope for, when Liverpool transitions to Adidas the season after next).

• Like 1

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Adidas officially launched third kits for Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Juventus yesterday, all with their classic trefoil logo on the chest:

GUueGAFXkAAYvmd?format=jpg&name=small

GUueFjRXAAAI6Ao?format=jpg&name=small

GUueEDnWgAAhZ7m?format=jpg&name=small

GUueEo0WkAA16Ri?format=jpg&name=small

GUueFGzXMAAhx8I?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

d3604460-5b44-11ef-8fbf-f9f741b41d8b.jpg

Aston Villa (finally) released their change jersey.  Big disappointment, I had assumed it would be a revival of the European Cup white with claret pinstripes.  Am I crazy, or was there a teaser from Adidas months ago that showed exactly that?

"Today, it is the money that matters.  Not honor.  Not family.  Only the money." - Lukyan Barsukov

2 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Aston Villa (finally) released their change jersey.  Big disappointment, I had assumed it would be a revival of the European Cup white with claret pinstripes.  Am I crazy, or was there a teaser from Adidas months ago that showed exactly that?

Can't recall that teaser, it might have existed, but in all likelyhood it was very unlikely that the new away kit would be an update of the 1981-82 outfit, due to Chris Heck (club president of business operations) changing the roundel crest the fans overwhelmingly voted for to the new design. 
237px-Dennis_Mortimer_(1982).jpg

The original had the roundel, a remake was off the table from the get go.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Digby said:

Footy Headlines insisting that all the Oasis rumo(u)rs were teasing the launch of an Oasis-themed Man City 4th kit is officially one of the funniest things I've ever seen in this niche industry. There are three to five deeply disappointed jersey collectors this morning!

I'm just glad that *for now* their tour is only UK + Ireland. I was about to spend my savings for some tickets 

• 2 weeks later...