2024-25 NHL Changes

LMU

On 9/16/2024 at 9:58 AM, spartacat_12 said:

Well when they first changed the numbers the white jersey did have blue collars touching the red yoke.

spacer.png

There's also plenty of other teams who's font outlines don't match the jerseys. By your logic the Blackhawks should have double outlines on their away jersey, since the black & red stripes never touch. The Flames' home jersey doesn't have yellow & white touching, but the logo & numbers look fine.

Hey look, another one of those aKsHulLy/gotcha! comments 🥱

Yes, I know the collar had some blue on it that touched the red yoke, not the case anymore. Not sure what your point is. Want me to post the current away jersey with the improved collar to prove you wrong?

"aCcOrDiNg To yOuR lOgIC" so condescending. Like most of your comments where you present your opinions as facts and try to win arguments about personal taste lol. I don't care about the other teams you're naming, I'm talking about one specific team. In this specific case, red and blue DON'T touch anywhere else on the jersey so a white outline makes sense and is consistent with the jersey/pants/socks. Also, none of those other colors bleed into each other like blue outlined with red. You just don't have that problem with black. Apples to oranges

• Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 3

Having a hard time finding a picture that shows what I'm about to ask so you'll have to use your imagination. When viewed from this side the zigzag pattern on the hem forms a W. Happy accident or intentional? 

119b4ae84db7dab9a97248995c6d2603f8a493c8fa69fn77cns21.jpg?width=4184&format=pjpg

AP_061118034067-1.jpg?lossy=2&strip=1&we

PvO6ZWJ.png

31 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

I love when teams painting their ices by hand and not by putting "stickers" (don't know how to called these) and then frozen them.

I'm fairly certain the logos on the Lightning ice are prefabricated.  The lines themselves might be the only painted features.