2024 NFL Changes

10 hours ago, PurpleHayes said:

Yet Dallas got to stay in the NFC East so they can get the $$$ from playing in major cities like NY, Philly, and DC.

Tampa Bay was in the AFC West 🤔 in 1976, but at least the Seahawks were initially in the NFC West where they are now.

Yeah, that NFL Coastal Division from 67-69 was pretty weird: LA, San Fran, Baltimore, Atlanta. 😐

I guess the name didn’t specify what coast…

On 8/28/2024 at 8:21 AM, Aardvark said:

Teams should seek out stadium sponsors that sound like they could be the name of the stadium anyway without any sponsors

Nissan Titan Stadium is a missed opportunity. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1

iq5b7nF.png

1 minute ago, DCarp1231 said:

Looks like the Chargers have dropped their royal blue uniform

4 + none...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

Now they just need to turn the navy alts into a proper 1994 throwback and they’re set. 

This is likely an unpopular opinion, but I think a modernized version of the navy 90s set would be excellent. Navy helmets with white bolts outlined in gold (matching the numbers), repeated on the shoulders (instead of navy bolts), and white pants/navy socks. It would essentially be taking the 90s uniforms and translating them into the modern design. It would be sharp.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ted Cunningham said:

This is likely an unpopular opinion, but I think a modernized version of the navy 90s set would be excellent. Navy helmets with white bolts outlined in gold (matching the numbers), repeated on the shoulders (instead of navy bolts), and white pants/navy socks. It would essentially be taking the 90s uniforms and translating them into the modern design. It would be sharp.

You say sharp. I say dull.

Navy was the worst shade of blue in the Chargers' history.

• Like 10
  • Dislike 1

It's where I sit.

6 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Navy was the worst shade of blue in the Chargers' history.

Oh yeah, I agree with that assessment. I wouldn't advocate for a permanent change away from powder blue. But as an alt, I think it would work better than royal blue, for instance.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Looks like the Chargers have dropped their royal blue uniform

It makes sense in a way. The royal blue jersey didn't look right with the white helmets because of the gold numbers. Now hopefully the Chargers will get white pants for the navy jersey and make it a standard (non-throwback or CR) third jersey.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rfraser85 said:

It makes sense in a way. The royal blue jersey didn't look right with the white helmets because of the gold numbers. Now hopefully the Chargers will get white pants for the navy jersey and make it a standard (non-throwback or CR) third jersey.

Yeah the royal and the navy were almost redundant. And I am cool with keeping the navy because of some throwback appeal to the LT era. 

• Like 1