College Baseball 2024

Here is the full set of uniforms for Texas A&M this season. I'm not sure why the Adidas and SEC patch placements aren't consistent. I would think the red, white, blue themed uniform will be for just a single game. I would prefer a single throwback option and there is no need for a cream AND pinstripe Aggies script uniform. 8 uniforms is way too many

Here is last year's full uniform options

• Like 1

Vandy has updated their lids with the new V branding unveiled a couple of years ago.  Previously, they had a baseball-specific block V.

spacer.png

This year, both the football and basketball teams have used a darker, richer gold compared to the khaki-like color used by most programs. Not sure if that will be the case for baseball (and doesn't seem like it will be based on the above photo, but we shall see). I'm also interested to see if they update their script – the tittle of the 'i' was the old Star V logo.

spacer.png

• Like 2

On 1/19/2024 at 12:26 PM, jerrylawless3 said:

Vandy has updated their lids with the new V branding unveiled a couple of years ago.  Previously, they had a baseball-specific block V.

spacer.png

This year, both the football and basketball teams have used a darker, richer gold compared to the khaki-like color used by most programs. Not sure if that will be the case for baseball (and doesn't seem like it will be based on the above photo, but we shall see). I'm also interested to see if they update their script – the tittle of the 'i' was the old Star V logo.

spacer.png

A speculative update on the specualtions risen above:

Texas and Georgia are using the new MLB Nike template. Georgia is dropping the Bulldog Bold font, following the football team and going to a more classic font. Interestingly, though, it’s a different style block font with fewer serifs.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 11:20 AM, cajunaggie08 said:

Purple piping has returned to the LSU home white uniforms. They have been absent from the white uniforms since 2018

While I’m glad the piping has returned, I think it’s took think to use with the font used for “Tigers.” The “G” gets muttled where it intersects with the piping.

GEpw1MUWQAAcNEU?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

gYH2mW9.png

Give credit to adidas…makers of trash uniforms, but they’ve been nailing football and baseball at the u. Basketball still sucks though. 

• Like 6
KISSwall09.jpg

UCF is bringing back their throwback pinstripes from their new coaches time as a player.

Florida Gators have updated their White Scripts, Blue and Orange jerseys as well as using a new block font instead of the custom font used by the rest of athletics. Also appears that they will be wearing Nike's MLB template.

• Like 2
  • Huh? 1

20 hours ago, kb105 said:

UCF is bringing back their throwback pinstripes from their new coaches time as a player.

Florida Gators have updated their White Scripts, Blue and Orange jerseys as well as using a new block font instead of the custom font used by the rest of athletics. Also appears that they will be wearing Nike's MLB template.

The UCF pinstripe uni, reminds me soooooo much of Missouri State Bears alternate home uniform!

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 9:20 PM, kb105 said:

Unless Florida is changing their number fonts, I don't get this. They should thicken up the cursive Florida as well, in my opinion. 

It seems like USC will be getting new uniforms as well. Not sure if they wore the new Nike template last season but the perforated numbers make it clear they're getting the new template this year.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Turns out to be a new cream and black set.

The cream is quite nice but I've never liked black in USC's brand. Preferable to the camo jerseys they've worn in the past.

• Like 2

the user formerly known as cdclt

Caught last inning+ of K-State vs Cal…

Cal Bears look to have a change to batting helmets (and I think it’s an upgrade). The big C is now a yellow metallic decal rather than the 3D rubber decal. Solid look on the satin helmets. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.