Cardinals win

Mac the Knife

Hoping I can get some series tickets...oh man. What a postseason! Last years was great, but Red Sox come back from the dead, the cardinals Astros playing what's gotta be the most evenly matched series ever. If you missed it, they had Identical ERA's and Runs scored coming into tonights game. Gotta go watch the celebration!

Red October indeed!

Yeah sucks for the Cards though they just changed home field advantage to winer of the all star game. AL won so even though the Red birds have many more wins than the Sox, they won't have home field advantage.

Hoping I can get some series tickets...oh man. What a postseason! Last years was great, but Red Sox come back from the dead, the cardinals Astros playing what's gotta be the most evenly matched series ever. If you missed it, they had Identical ERA's and Runs scored coming into tonights game. Gotta go watch the celebration!

Red October indeed!

You've got to give PCGD credit for being able to write this over the large "Cards are in the Series" boner he's probably sporting.

CGP.gif

oct. 11th.

magus posts,

the cardinals will win the world series. why because god came down to earth and told me that the cardinals will win. and they will do it by beating the boston red sox in a heart breaker in the 9th inning of the 7th game when the sox blow a 1 run lead on a error that leads to a cardinals 1 run win.

:shocked:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

What a game last night! I was pulling for the Astros, but come to think of it, I want the Rangers to be the first Texas team in a World Series. I guess I'll be waiting a long time for that.

GO SOX! (But if the Cards win, I won't be pissed)

tyson.jpg

oct. 11th.

magus posts,

the cardinals will win the world series. why because god came down to earth and told me that the cardinals will win. and they will do it by beating the boston red sox in a heart breaker in the 9th inning of the 7th game when the sox blow a 1 run lead on a error that leads to a cardinals 1 run win.

You picked the winner of two series' correctly... no need for the :shocked: yet :P

Now if the series ends that way, I'll :shocked: right along with you :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Hoping I can get some series tickets..

Dude, if you score some, let me know. Seriously. It's only a ten-hour drive from here.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

oct. 11th.

magus posts,

That scenario already happened between the Sox and Mets. You'd think if god was out to screw the Red Sox, he'd atleast be original when he does so.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hoping I can get some series tickets..

Dude, if you score some, let me know. Seriously. It's only a ten-hour drive from here.

A guy at school sold his for 1000 bucks, Game 4 in Busch.

Ok... maybe not so much on the trying to go to a Series game thing.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived