Bungles

EagleFan344

When will the Bengals be wearing their own jerseys. I thought they would tonight considering its a primetime game.

ORANGE jerseys, my bad.

I don't recall the Bengals ever wearing orange jerseys. Maybe you're confusing them with the Browns, who have (and they looked HORRID in them, IMHO).

sig1.gif

they all suck. they need to get rid of all the excess crap they have on them. a fone update would have been to keep the old jersey style, and just change to this new number font, becasue it is attractive and it fits the bengals well. the leaping tiger logo rocks, and it is all but absent anymore. and the old uniform template was much cleaner and simpler.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

they all suck. they need to get rid of all the excess crap they have on them. a fone update would have been to keep the old jersey style, and just change to this new number font, becasue it is attractive and it fits the bengals well. the leaping tiger logo rocks, and it is all but absent anymore. and the old uniform template was much cleaner and simpler.

ditto- they just added crap

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived