Nba uniforms project

GMS1122

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
this thread died

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

It hasn't died, but it has taken a bit of a break.

Being a project that is in progress (regardless of how slow that progress may be) that is of great significance to the board is why this still has a sticky, and rightly so.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Continually top notch work. I see you've harnessed the power of the arch on Illustrator 10. :;): Keep up the outstanding work.

funny thing is....i have'nt gotten it quite yet, STL kindly made the road script for me since i was having quite a bit of trouble getting the letter "in-lines" on each letter. and im still toughing it out with Illustrator 9  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
I saw that earlier in the thread, but the only problem is that I can't open up .ai files in PSP7.  If you or anybody else has it in .eps format, I can open those in my program and help you out with the Bucks...

QPR%20Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...
Where can all these uniforms be found nowadays?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived