Calgary Metal, a ULL Team

Mings

Here are the Logos and Unis I did for lopernv for his ULL team. The Colors are Red, Black, Grey and White. In the primary I paid homage to the Calgary Hitmen, with the Slipknot type guitar player in a mask. The secondary features the instrument that rocks ya all night, and the tertiary is actually a guitar pick, with a cm and lacrosse ball on it. The uniform striping on the home and away was believe it or not, inspired by the wrestling tights that Bret "the Hitman" Hart wore. The Home alt is 50's Canadiens-esque. The Away alt is sorta like the Rangers but completely different. C&C is of course welcome. So after this Long essay here it is!

calgary_final.png

Well, my preference for Calgary teams is to have red as a main colour--so that's a compliment...

For the name--the logo is good...personally I'd prefer a more classic metal look--somewhere before spandex--but hey it's a modern logo--and conveys the name, and catches your eye--and the unis are red...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

thats cool, i was just curious. thanks for the compliments. we actually tried blue, but it didnt "pop" like the red did. i also tried making a guy without the mask but it didnt turn out that well.

:notworthy: WOW! This is freakin' awesome!!! If I could get away with it, I would wear this to work. Love how the dude has a mullet!

I like the colors and font choice. I, too, especially love the guitar pick logo and the use of a lacrosse stick as a guitar. Sweet!!!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived