Curt Schilling calls Barry Bonds a racist

Gary

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yes it's true, they were talking about Bonds talking about having 4 black kids in his school, and basically always bad mouthing white people and Schilling called him out and said he's always talking bad about white people and he's a racist

I'd like to see an exact quote before I go passing judgment on this. Until then, all there is here is hearsay, which isn't admissable in any court of law.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Easy there, peeps. Let's not judge a book by the front page here.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Bonds has said some questionable things namely teh Babe RUth quote when I pass Bae RUth, he will become nuttin and it wilkl be me and Hank Aaron at the top I dont have to pass Aaron I just want to pass Ruth.

Its subjective as to weather its racist but its questionable.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I heard it with my 2 own ears, he was on the Gambo and Ash show and they were talking to him about the 4th annual Curts Pitch to ALS, and it got to Bonds and the comments he made, and Curt honest to god said I believe Barry Bonds is a racist for the comments he made. Although there is no love loss between those 2.

They won't play each other, but if they meet in the World Series come October...look out!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I agree that Bonds is racist, and I commend Curt for calling him out on that.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Earlier this season, Bonds said he would never play in Boston, because Boston is a racist city. Has he ever been to Boston, with any proof to back up his statement? No. He made his comments based on what other players have said IN THE PAST. If Boston was really as racist as he claims it is, there would be more players complaining about it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Mmmmmhhh... if you read "Red Sox Century" of Glenn Stout, you can find that the franchise failed to sign black talents due to some racism of... mmmhhh... Tom Yawkey himself. And some people in the club too.

The Red Sox are the last baseball club to sign at least one black player. And the "funny" thing is that the Red Sox could be the first to sign a black player before the Brooklyn Dodgers...; what a pity! It could be nice to see Jackie Robinson batting with Ted Williams and fielding among Pesky and Doerr.

But the racist stuff is with the PAST of the Red Sox... not the PRESENT, neither with the CITY of BOSTON.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Earlier this season, Bonds said he would never play in Boston, because Boston is a racist city. Has he ever been to Boston, with any proof to back up his statement? No. He made his comments based on what other players have said IN THE PAST. If Boston was really as racist as he claims it is, there would be more players complaining about it.

Boston does have a history as being a very racist sports town, but I don't think it is too bad now. He should probably talk to other players and find out if the place has made them uncomfortable or anything. I don't think it's that bad now.

Or just blame the weather or something.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I have never doubted that he's a racist, especially after what he said about Boston. Let's see, whe have a racist who threw his wife down a flight of stairs in a fit of "roid rage". Class guy. Just like his Godfather.

I think he should ask David Ortiz, Manny Ramiez, Pokey Reese and Dave Roberts if they think Boston is a racist city.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

yep, you get the idea, TCR. I just happened to be looking at a picture and saw those 4 guys. I didn't know Johnny Damon was Thai. But he does look JUST like Jim Thorpe. I actually thought he was part Native American. I guess you learn something new every day, EH?

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived