Cincinnati Bengals

andrewharrington

does anyone happen to have that wordmark in vector? nick, maybe from your nfl number sheets?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope they figure out that they need to either delete the white sides or change them to match the pants stripes. credit fot the tiger stripe inserts goes to jp by the way. the original did not have them, but i kinda like them. they dont really add busyness, since thy are just an extension of the pant stripe, not a new, random design element like the white sides are. they keep the unform continuous, and i like that. becasue tiger striping is such a flowing pattern, i think it best to continue it all the way up rather than abruptly end it at the waist. good suggestion jp.

(you can just cover up the sid stripes with your thumb on the monitor to get a rough sampling of what they looked like without the side stripes. just as good, but a little different. i think the two are on about the same level.)

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

its the perfect bengals update. that design is what the bengals should be wearing instead of the ugly piece of crap they wear now. excellent work man. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

does anyone happen to have that wordmark in vector? nick, maybe from your nfl number sheets?

This amazes me... why do you need an image of infinite scaling to add it to a concept that requires it be 10px wide at the most?

I have a 545px wide version of the wordmark on my site, that's good enough.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This amazes me... why do you need an image of infinite scaling to add it to a concept that requires it be 10px wide at the most?

I'd guess that he did the concept entirely in Illustrator, that's why he's asking.

SWEET WORK there fuzzlewigg the orange jersey is my favourite!

i think you should do a uniform update for/concept all the teams! just my 2 canadian cents

ummm, I am currently working on that with some other things too.

But yea, anyway fuzz you bast***, you stole my idea, I must thrash you now.

Just Kidding, great work, I love it, except put the wordmark below the collar.

do you have any pics from it or are you going to wait until you are all finished it?

8prlQWA.png

I'd guess that he did the concept entirely in Illustrator, that's why he's asking.

Yeah, well, shaddup :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

SWEET WORK there fuzzlewigg the orange jersey is my favourite!

i think you should do a uniform update for/concept all the teams! just my 2 canadian cents

ummm, I am currently working on that with some other things too.

But yea, anyway fuzz you bast***, you stole my idea, I must thrash you now.

Just Kidding, great work, I love it, except put the wordmark below the collar.

do you have any pics from it or are you going to wait until you are all finished it?

I'm waiting until I'm entirely done.

the final update will be added shortly. among the changes are the addition of the new bengals wordmark under the home and alterenate collars, and the new cincinnati wordmark under the away collar, a change to the darker redder orange (pms 172?) and the addition of actual bengals number and name fonts, thanks to nick and jp for all of it.

and kitna is on there instead of palmer because i would have had to go and do all the number scaling and stuff for a nine. it was much easier to steal the 3 from rudi and recolor it. yes i am lazy, in case its not evident. :D

Great work fuzz! It looks so much better than what they currently have!

:notworthy:

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived