The most overused "cliche" of the year

DEAD!

I'm giving 110 percent trying to get you the most overused cliche because I just want to help the team. I'll be taking it one cliche at a time and remember - it's not about the money.

I'm giving 110 percent trying to get you the most overused cliche because I just want to help the team. I'll be taking it one cliche at a time and remember - it's not about the money.

u better step up because u have a lot of upside.

Howard1.jpg

Morale Victory

Whats a morale victory any way you played well and lost you still feel like crap any way aftrer losing so how is that good for the moral;e especially if you fight hard give all that you have and get nothing to show for it but a big fat L.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I like it when a sports writer--as the playoffs in whichever sport he mainly covers are about to begin--writes his "playoff story" and basically it's an assortment of all the cliches that are rolled out even more often, and with more earnestness and passion, during the playoffs...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Here's a second opinion on the matter: Gene Collier of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette with his annual "Trite Trophy".

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04361/432582.stm

:lol: That's a good article. I can't believe that someone would do that to 20 years.

Remember his article is about the worst cliche. the USA Today's had the most overused cliche.

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm already sick of hearing This is how we roll.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived