NHL Heritage project

Discrim

Discrim,

That stars jersey is excellent. they need to ditch their current black jersey and use yours as an alternate. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Its a very nice and not a relatively complicated or cluttered design which is why i like it so much. The gold name/numbers with green outline looks great. The only thing that you left out is the "D" on the chest logo but that was intentional to keep it less cluttered right? Anyway, it looks great and you should send that to them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks...leavin the D out was partly due to laziness and partly cus I think it doesn't really need to be there.

without further ado, I present the Calgary Flames!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...aryheritage.gif

what we have here is sort of a combination of the 1980s and mid-90s uniforms-complete with that stupid stripe that comes up from nowhere :D i decided to make it yellow for the hell of makign it yellow :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

thanks...leavin the D out was partly due to laziness and partly cus I think it doesn't really need to be there.

without further ado, I present the Calgary Flames!

calgaryheritage.gif

what we have here is sort of a combination of the 1980s and mid-90s uniforms-complete with that stupid stripe that comes up from nowhere :D i decided to make it yellow for the hell of makign it yellow :P

Yikes--I'm glad this is only your vision!

This reminds me of the Philadelphia/Vancouver Blazers of the WHA (who became the Calgary Cowboys)--just more red...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

here goes with the flying V :D the knucklepuck and Emilio Estevez, to name a few. so yeah, them Powerful Mallards of Los Angeles :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...eimheritage.gif

It was either the Wildwing temp or the late 90s temp. I was gonna throw in the regular jersey's bottom striping, but it looked too cluttered that way.

What's with Guy Hebert wearing the 'C'??

Awesome jersey, though!

What's with Guy Hebert wearing the 'C'??

Awesome jersey, though!

whoops....as you may figure, I was gonna have Kariya on there but changed my mind at teh last minute

2016cubscreamsig.png

i'm on the homestretch...every template is ready and able, now I will bring you the Phoenix Coyotes...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...nixheritage.gif

heh, I had nothin-either this or an old Jets template.

...and the San Jose Sharks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...oseheritage.gif

based off the old California/Oakland Seals, original uniform. I have photographic evidence that the Seals' original green jerseys briefly had a white yoke, hence the black yoke here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

any chance of seeing a Buffalo one??
glad ya asked, there is in fact gonna be a Sabres one. it's basically the old style in the current colors because I decided against using older colors. here's what to expect:

Buffalo is either black or silver, I forget which at the moment, and will use the current crossing sabres logo

Vancouver's is navy and will use the current orca-C

the Kings one will be black with purple sleeves, and will actually use the angry king

the Hurricanes jersey will actually bear very strong resemblance to the Red Wings, though I'm gonna edit the flag logo (adding a flag to be accurate) (IIRC it's black)

the Capitals will be slightly different from the old style, and is bronze

the Oilers is also bronze, and will use a piece of the McFarlane logos

oddly enough, I chose to make the upcoming Devils jersey green, although I'm considering changing from 80s Devils style to Rockies or Scouts style.

the Blues jersey was inspired by the old St. Louis Eagles...can't wait to bring it to ya.

edit: I'd said I wasn't gonna do the Isles or Flyers earlier...i'm reconsidering now for the Flyers, and maybe the Isles too. Heck, I'm now considering doing the Thrashers too (ATL Flames style-it'll raise the vintate-for-new-team issue, but thems the breaks).

2016cubscreamsig.png

Hey, discrim. How about a black version of their 1973-74 jersey/sweater?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Where are you getting these style templates, or are you making them yourself?

Regardless, I could stand to get my grubby mitts on a few of those.

*Currently despising the Calgary jersey* Yellow...and that streak-from-the-pants...not looking nice.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Where are you getting these style templates, or are you making them yourself?

Regardless, I could stand to get my grubby mitts on a few of those.

i'm pretty much starting with RC's new template and going from there...most striping, I can do in paint, though every now and then I need an assist from Micrografx Windowsdraw, since I always use that anyway to put logos and numbers on. I'm sending all the templates your way tomorrow or Thursday, so watch your email! B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

and now...the long-awaited Flyers and Islanders jerseys!

Flyers...i was iffy but it turned out good

flyersheritage.gif

NYI-i was iffy on doing this for a reason: you isles fans want nothing to do with my other option.

islesheritage.gif

for the hell of it, the "birdhead" P returns

flyersheritage2.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived