t-bird revision and football unis

barnesdesign

Thanks for all your suggestions last time. I think I have something that I really like now. I made some changes here and there, and updated/cleaned up the wordmark. I also included my designs for football unis. Let me know what you think, and which helmet you prefer of the two designs. Oh and thanks again for the templates. Thanks guys. :)

TBIRDFINALSFOOTBALL.gif

I also like the bird head on the helmet. Just because the eagle wing seems to belong to the Eagles only. Probably my perception, just feels that way.

I like the blue unis a ton, and THANK you for not using dark socks with the dark pants!

As for the logos, did you do some subtle changes on the C in Cooper Hills? If so it looks good, and easily recognizable as a C.

i like the wings. looks great. the only objection here would be with the numbers. they are attractive, but how realisitic are they of making it to production with the highlights? maybe simplify them a little, even just deleting the highlights.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Great work all around!

But now, my (minor) nitpicks...

The bird looks great with the wordmark, but the bird by itself looks squished, as if it's crouching while flying.

The wordmark is awesome. Suprisingly, the C doesn't look like an F, considering it covers the same space as the S. The extra spike on the outline around the T throws off the symmetry with the S at the end. They both have the same outlined shape for their top horizontal strokes, so I think the outlines should mirror each other.

The head-along logo still reminds me of Southern Mississippi. For this reason, I think you should go with the winged-helmet look.

The small thunderbolts under the arms of the uniforms look out of place. If you're going to have something there, I'd make it a thicker stripe/bolt and integrate it into the stripe on the pants.

I really like the numbers and how they match the wordmark. Custom lettering or actual typeface?

As you can see, these are just minor comments...if you use these, they should not affect the overall scheme you have going on. This is very good work, Ben!

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Thanks guys. Yeah, rtrich11, I made some changes on the C in Copperhills, and I think it is more readable. This is a custom font, the only way to go, in my opinion :) I know the Nationals are pulling off highlites on their jerseys, but you are right, tempest, it may be a bit too much to actually produce. And jp, I had a hard time figuring out what to do on the side of the jerseys, I thought one continuous bolt would be difficult to pull off, but I know what you are saying. What would you suggest I do to make the bird by itself not look so squished or crouched? Thanks guys for your comments :)

As an equipment manager, I can really see this uni being used by some professional team. The numbers are totally doable, if you use the right company. The only thing that I have a problem with are the socks on the away unis. The rule that is used by the Arena Football League, CFL. NFLE, and the NFL is that there must be a signifant color break between the pants and the socks. In the collegiate ranks, the only rule is that all of the socks are the same color and are worn in the same way by all the players on the team.

Other than that, I FRIGGIN LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dodgers-1.png

The entire package is an excellent job. This concept is ready to hit the field!

I like the design of the bird, the word marks and the colors are great!

Fantastic job. IF this concept had a weak spot, I think it would be the helmets. Either way you go, they look like Miss St or Philly. Looking at the main bird logo, there is potential for alot of great alterante ideas...the head is already kind of framed by the wing edges, so that might be a possibility?

Anyway, outstanding work! A+!!

Archived