Throwback Jerseys You'd Like To See Made

robbman21

A year ago I posted this over at the Fanhome's board and got an overwhelming response and some really cool answers.I thought I would revisit this to see which ones remain that still have yet to be made,see if maybe any new ones or surprises come out of this,and also to all the newer members who were never a part of Fanhome.I'll be posting more and again as they come to me but these are some of the top off me head.

1987-88 Sacremento Kings Kenny Smith powder blue

1999 St. Louis Rams Kurt Warner

1999 St. Louis Rams Marshall Faulk

1994 Indy Colts Marshall Faulk

1994 Cowboys Double-Star Emmitt Smith

1981-82 Houston Rockets Moses Malone

1985-86 Boston Celtics Dennis Johnson

1987-88 Utah Jazz Mark Eaton

1988 Arkansas Razorbacks Steve Atwater

1994 Arkansas Razorbacks Corliss Williamson

1986-87 Los Angeles Lakers Kurt Rambis

1996 New York Jets Keyshawn Johnson

2000 Seattle Seahawks Shaun Alexander

1996 Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis

98Falcons.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's a long list. basically, here goes:

1996 Columbus Crew Brian McBride

1998 Milwaukee Wave Michael King

1994 Milwaukee Admirals

1967 New Orleans Saints Paul Hornung (unused ;) )

1920 Decatur Staleys George Halas

1925 Chicago Bears Red Grange

1998 Patriots Robert Edwards

1994 Cubs road Ryno

1990 Cubs road Maddux

1999 Case HS hoops Rocky Collum

1997 Iowa Barnstormers Kurt Warner

2000 Oklahoma Wranglers

2000 Houston Thunderbears Robert Hall

2002 Orlando Predators Jay Gruden

1992 Orlando Thunder

1999 Columbus Crew black/white and gold sleeve alternate McBride

2001 Pumas UNAM

1998 Mexico Cuauthemoc Blanco

1996 USA Alexei Lalas

1980 North Stars unused black jersey

1998 Nigeria Ben Iroha

1998 Rhein Fire T.J. Rubley

1998 Amsterdam Admirals Brent Moss

1996 Amsterdam Admirals Adam Vinatieri

1998 London Monarchs Fridge

1999 Barcelona Dragons Marco Martos

2000 Rhein Fire Manni Burgsmuller

2000 Barcelona Dragons Jesus Angoy

okay, that's it. i don't have quite the wind to make long posts as some others :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here's mine

1990 Gray Cincinnati Reds Jersey Chris Sabo

1988 White Cincinnati Bengals Ickey Woods

1994 Black Columbus Chill

1992 Blue Ohio Glory

1993 Columbus Clippers

1976 Red Cleveland Barons

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Well, Mitchell & Ness is making other 1994 throwback jerseys, so I imagine it's only a matter of time (and retirement) before we see a Brett Favre throwback blue and gold.

There is a huge omission from M&N's catalogue. The Packers are obviously big sellers (they make more different Packer jerseys than any other football team save their hometown Eagles), yet they don't have the greatest Packer of all.

Borrowed from The Green Bay Packers Uniform Database:

----------------------------------------------------------------

1943_nflroster_hutson.gif

Don Hutson was arguably the greatest Packer of all time. His accomplishments include:

? NFL receiving champ eight of his eleven seasons

? NFL top scorer five years

? Most Valuable Player 1941 and 1942

? Had 488 catches (200 more than his closest competitor) for 7,991 yards, 99 TDs

? Held 18 major NFL records at time of retirement (many of which lasted for DECADES)

? For the NFL's 50th Anniversary in 1969, he was named the All-Time End

Hutson invented modern pass receiving. He created Z-outs, buttonhooks, hook-and-gos, and a whole catalog of moves and fakes.

Don Hutson was the first Packer to have his number retired. He is a charter member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton.

And yet, despite all this, Don Hutson has not been immortalized by Mitchell & Ness. His teammate Tony Canadeo has been rightly recognized with a throwback jersey (two of them in fact, a 1949 home and a 1946 road), but Don Hutson has not.

Contact Mitchell & Ness today and let them know that we want to see a Don Hutson jersey!

info@mitchellandness.com

----------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree,I have never understood why there is not a Don Hutson jersey save for the fact that maybe the holder's of his estate wont grant rights to his jersey being reproduced.I would own one if it was though.

More jerseys:

1994 Patriots Home Drew Bledsoe(NOT the 75th throwback jerseys)

1996 Packers Andre Rison

1987 San Fran Giants Geoffrey Leonard

1994 Dallas Stars Mike Modano(I own this jersey but still would like to see them made)

1994 Vancouver Canucks Pavel Bure

1987 Seattle Seahawks Brian Bosworth

98Falcons.png

1987 Emmitt Smith Florida jersey

1982? Bernie Kosar Miami jersey

1997 Shaun Alexander Alabama jersey

Deion Sanders FSU jersey

Bruce Smith VA Tech jersey

Troy Brown Marshall Jersey (I decided to go with the famous Marshall receiver that actually does have a good reputation.)

I SECOND THE '91 FRANK BRICKOWSKI GREEN BUCKS JERSEY! I have been looking for one forever! AND to Fins I have a 95 Mourning authentic jersey!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Also I'd like to see the Cavaliers 1982? Orange Cleveland Cavs Jerseys (they are in the NBA Live 2005-I was to lazy to look what year they are in the game)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I saw those Cavs jerseys at the NBA store in Orlando. They make them, I just don't know where you can find them other than the NBA store.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If I got a 1986 Boston Red Sox Road TOM SEAVER jersey I wouldn't need any other vintage jersey for the rest of my life.

I've been looking for one of these myself. I got a Jim Rice one a few years ago and have been thinking about trying to get the numbers switched around to make it 41 istead of 14.

This is stupd but I want a 1993 Indians Jersey and then put 00 and HAYES on the back for WILLIE MAYS HAYES from Major League.

spacer.png

Archived