ALERT: Possible New Worst Active Logo

TruColor

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WVWild7633.jpg

So, to quote Chairman Shark-san, did he do a Bevacqua before hand? Or is he flatulant?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Maybe he's running wild after catching salmonella when he ate Long Island.

Anyone else notice that it must be hard for him to run with one leg shorter than the other? That's not foreshortening, that's a stump with a boot!

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Yo, Roger Clemente, is that what they meant when you quoted on your sig that this logo has propane in his uthera?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I find the mis-matches sleeves awesome. Do they wear the Hot Pink/Orange sleeves under their jerseys?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

WVWild7633.jpg

it's got all the elements, clip art logo, state in the logo, flaming words, two different fonts, a gradient, and a terrible name.

and look at his right arm, it is simply the left arm only flipped because the thumb is out in front.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

it's got all the elements, clip art logo, state in the logo, flaming words, two different fonts, a gradient, and a terrible name.

and look at his right arm, it is simply the left arm only flipped because the thumb is out in front.

No, it's missing one element:

ugly.png

VmWIn6B.png

Are people on CRACK when they design these or a psycholdelic drug?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

What's truly sad about this is that the logo is an almost direct rip-off of a USBL team that existed sometime during the 90's... the name escapes me at the moment, but man do I see similarities.

I'll bet you're thinking of the Long Island Surf. Same anthropomorphized, snaggle-toothed basketball atop a map.

Oh crud, someone beat me to it. I didn't notice there was a page 2 to this thread.

They may also take the title for worst name ever.

Nope, that has to be the Biscuits.

MontgomeryBiscuits.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

They may also take the title for worst name ever.

Nope, that has to be the Biscuits.

MontgomeryBiscuits.gif

nahh, the biscuits are cool, compared to such names as IceCats, or IceGatorzzz or Snow Bears or River something you get the picture.

Actually I don't. I don't see why the Biscuits are any better than them just because the Biscuits happen to be original and different. Just the fact that you would name a team the "Biscuits" is just a weird concept.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The Biscuits name was chosen exactly for its "weirdness". That's the appeal. The owners new it was a very different name and decided to have fun with it. Minor league sports are all about the potential fan appeal. If it seems fun enough to attract a family down there, then it's a success.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived