New Uni Watch

lost_limey

That photo of Cliff Floyd makes him look like Michael Jackson. At least, though, it was raining when Floyd had the umbrella out.

Lukas also mentions spelling mistakes on jerseys, like "ANGEES" on an Angels jersey. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there also a Blue Jays jersey a few years ago (the T-Bird days) that had "TOROTNO" on the front? I can't remember who wore it, though. It might have been Delgado or Tony Fernandez in his second go-round with the club.

That photo of Cliff Floyd makes him look like Michael Jackson. At least, though, it was raining when Floyd had the umbrella out.

Lukas also mentions spelling mistakes on jerseys, like "ANGEES" on an Angels jersey. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there also a Blue Jays jersey a few years ago (the T-Bird days) that had "TOROTNO" on the front? I can't remember who wore it, though. It might have been Delgado or Tony Fernandez in his second go-round with the club.

That was Joe Carter wasn't it?

I saw, I came, I left.

Washington Nationals: 0-0, =1st NL East

Washington Capitals: 0-0, =1st Southeast

Washington Redskins: 0-0, =1st NFC East

Next to the pic of Floyd, that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

You've never looked at, say Fark.com then?

That was Joe Carter wasn't it?

I was thinking Carter too, but then I thought it happened after he retired.

I don't know; just something else to drive me bonkers at work.

I guess it was Carter:

http://www.davetill.com/personal/writing/d...oryproject.html']Joe Carter

? Used to surreptitiously encourage fans to make noise. He did it quietly, so as to not show up the opposition.

? Broke his thumb one year, and actually hit better while hurt.

? Once wore a uniform with "TOROTNO" written on it.

My bad. :blush:

He makes fun of it but I like the shadow color switch on the Padres.

Agreed. It makes a noticable difference.

They also added piping (which looks good as well), so the shadow isn't the only change.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded |Β Behance portfolio

Β 

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I believe Steve Garvey also had his name spelled wrong on his jersey either at the press conference when he became a Padre or during a game. I think it was spelled Gravey.

I think that Kareem ABDUL-Jabbar was spelled ADBUL-Jabbar once.

The Kareem on the Dolphins, not the Lakers

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Β 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

not a big name, but i remember when brent gilchrist played his first game with the red wings after leaving the stars in i think 1998, his jersey said GILCHIRST instead of GILCHRIST... he said he didn't even notice until after the game, himself.

Taking the thread completely off topic, Sportscenter one night had Dan Partick on the screen. No one noticed the whole hour. Apparently, someone tipped them off though as the next night Keith introduced his tag team partner as Dan Partick.

Archived