cards unis coming

vini

Do you guys ever like jerseys, honestly all you guys are doing is bitchin. Thats a quality look, moderate like the cardinals franchise.

Hey I like it. I might be in the minority though :P

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys ever like jerseys, honestly all you guys are doing is bitchin.  Thats a quality look, moderate like the cardinals franchise.

I wouldn't say moderate. I think most of us were hoping just a simple update of the uniforms, just like they did with the logo. Put a few sleeve stripes on even have a red sleeve for the white uni. That would be acceptable and moderate in my mind. This is beyond moderate.

To sum up

New Logo: A

New Wordmark: A

New Uniforms: F

after seeing them on the players I really like the whites, not so sure about the red on the backs though. the all red look, i'm still not sure on. At least this looks better than when they forced it on themselves the last 2 years. I think it would have really distinguished itself from the Falcons if yellow was involved.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

after seeing them on the players I really like the whites, not so sure about the red on the backs though. the all red look, i'm still not sure on. At least this looks better than when they forced it on themselves the last 2 years. I think it would have really distinguished itself from the Falcons if yellow was involved.

Exactly. It just would have taken such little yellow to make this 100000% better.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

So are they going to have a black alternate? If so what kind of pants are they going to wear with it?

Also, will they ever wear a Red/White combo or White/Red combo?

Don't know if a Black alt is coming or not...

At the press conference - you can view the whole thing now at azcardinals.com - they had players wearing Red on White and White on Red as well.

I had heard that the "standard" uniform will be Red jersey-White pants at home, White jersey-Red pants on the road...

Bronco-esque as the pants stripes are, I don't mind them. They seem to fit the basic scheme.

I also like the interesting number font, but am also confused by its use, as it doesn't come close to matching the wordmark (then again, the Seahawks use basic block numbers that don't match the wordmark either).

The underarm rays are a little stylish, but will be invisible underneath all the padding and players' arms.

I gues the fabric is also innovative, so if the players are more comfortable wearing them in the Arizona heat, they'll be successful in that regard.

I don't like the logo on the back of the collar. It looks like it will drop everything down unnecessarily, especially with a vertical logo.

But overall, the uniforms have too many of the elements that make other teams' uniforms hideous...non-matching side panels, drop down reverse name blocks and arbitrary pinstriping.

To all those that don't like that we don't like new uniforms, get a grip yourself. This whole board is about people who are obsessed with sports uniforms and logos. We're also sports fans, and if our favrotie team is being represented by ugly clothes and a horrible logo, we will be the first to gripe about it. We'll also be the first to cheer them if the logo and uniforms are awesome.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

When I first saw the photos of the replica jersey, I thought they sucked. But I think they look awesome on the players. The pants are cool too. Interesting how the red and white pants can go with either jersey so they dont have to have 2 pairs of white pants like the Broncos.

How will the black alternate go with the pants? even if it has red side panels what color would the piping be? They would have to create a new pair of pants.

I'm going to go against the grain -- I like them. They stayed pretty true to the standard Cardinals look, which should be a surprise to no one (see: Bidwill).

I like that they incorporated the rays in the sleeves and -- Falcons rip-off or not -- I like the way it turns out much better than Atlanta's, which in my mind has no purpose and looks bad on the black version.

The addition of black is so much better than what the Lions did with adding black trim. The subtler the better when it comes to black. The Lions' use is distracting, this is not.

And I like the way the white jerseys look. From the front it looks different than most other jerseys. From the back, there is similarity to the Bills, but who says they own the rights to a color nameplate (heck, the Giants wore a Cards jersey for a game last year, at least the nameplate is a completely different color).

Recent switches have been much more disappointing to me than this one -- Falcons, Lions, Bengals. (I like the Seahawks and think the Bills came close, but just changed and added too much ultimately.)

Surprised about the yellow, but I guess that and the other things that didn't materialize just goes to show you why they're called rumors.

Archived