Anyone watching LSU/Tulane baseball on espn2

oz615

There's so much wrong with those uniforms...where to begin?

Side panels are fine, but not necessary to extend to the collar like the Broncos jerseys.

The panels visually condense the space for team name, numbers, etc, and males everything look crammed.

Tri-colored pinwheel caps. OK if you're the Expos, or have more contrasting colors. Scratch that, not OK for anyone.

Solid white pants with no stripes look like painter's pants or pajamas.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

hat-multifitted-c.jpg

MAYBE if the hat was all green in the back, I could find it more appealing.

I agree on the uniforms. What was wrong with the pelicans on the bat with the Tulane script?

:puke: That looks like a messed up version of Troy home caps, which basically is a black version of the 70's Braves hats. They are mostly black with two white panels on the front, and they have the "T" sword in cardinal with a white pinline and black outline. It looks really nice.

now for all you that bitch and moan about how "boring" baseball uniforms are, is THIS what you want to see? Hmmm?

Give me boring any day, so long as we dont have to see garbage like this anymore.

I agree. And what so many like to insist on as "boring" now distinguishes baseball from the other American sports who have all become a bit too 'pajama-prone' over the past decade. :P

Keep it simple.

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

Dad gum, those look ugly. I really hate all those new jerseys that are starting to look more like Nike football unis, and especially all of the college jerseys that are looking like the MLB BP jerseys. Here at Troy, our alternate and road jerseys have are solid color jersey with small mesh inserts at the armpits. Those, I can stand.

Did anyone happen to catch the Miami Aways? I saw it on ESPN.

Let me recap.

Front of jersey. Ok, Orange with white lettering outlined in green, including numbers. Back of jersey, green directly on orange. What?

Pants. Pinstriped. Now, the color was, puke? It was either a greenish greyish color, or it was a very very dark grey. Not standard whatso ever. They looked rediculous. This was while UNC was sporting White caps. (I don't like them, but I think some people think they are ok, they look alright on Texas only casue they have that whole white everything look going on in football and baseball)

Best I can do, it definatly was not regular grey on TV though.

163446.jpeg

Just caught the tulane jerseys...wow.

what happen to those St Louis Cardinals style jerseys they were sporting a couple of years ago,those were badass

opps i take that back they still wearing them,the proof is at http://www.wavebaseball.com/

pic10.jpg

(also have whites of these)

pic2.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic26.jpg

Overall, they don't have a badlook if they got rid of those broncos' style ones. I like how they have kinda taken parts of some of the successful MLB uniforms (cardinals, dodgers witht he different colored number) and altered them to their liking.

TOO MANY JERSEYS.

Here's what I'd use

White version of that gray uni

That sweet gray uni

black alt.

That's it. They should throw the Broncos-style jerseys in the nearest trash receptacle.

here's what the white pelicans jersey looks like in case anyone cares

tulane425325nd.jpg

Here's what I'd use

White version of that gray uni

That sweet gray uni

black alt.

That's it. They should throw the Broncos-style jerseys in the nearest trash receptacle.

plus it is semi-crucial that they at least add a kelly green hat,dont get me wrong the dark caps are alright on the road but w/ the white jerseys its kinda throws whole concept off a bit.

Archived