They're gonna put me on the radio

CC97

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys,

I have a radio interview on CHQR 770 AM Radio in Calgary this Friday from 10-11pm MT.

You can listen live from their site.

Anybody have any suggestions for interesting logo speak for me to talk about?

There was this one story about a 15 year old girl in S America...

Oh logo-related talk. Hmm. I think you should bring up that there aren't enough teams named after food. Modesto and Montgomery come to mind but there needs to be more.

you have radio interview? :woot:

I suggest you think about your favourite logos and maybe think about some of wackiest logos/uniforms you've ever seen (I'm sure they are going to ask you that) If you have time, mention this board :)

I saw, I came, I left.

What kind of radio show does an interview about logos and uniforms? :huh:

"So Chris......what new logos are coming out next year?"

"I'm not allowed to say."

"Nothing?"

"Nope."

"OK, thanks for joining us today!"

QR77? Odd; they're more news talk radio. I would have thought The Fan 960 would be more into this logo stuff. Is it like a late-night sports show?

Maybe you should talk about how we don't see enough teal, yellow or neon orange these days. :D

QR77? Odd; they're more news talk radio. I would have thought The Fan 960 would be more into this logo stuff. Is it like a late-night sports show?

Yeah, it's a sports talk radio show on from 9-11pm(I think) MT

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yeah, it's a sports talk radio show on from 9-11pm(I think) MT

Cool. I'll be in Calgary over the weekend, so I'll be sure to tune in ... if I'm not getting drunk off my arse. :)

I would also mention what new logos to be looking for in upcoming seasons for College Football, NFL, or whoever else recently changed theirs.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I would also mention what new logos to be looking for in upcoming seasons for College Football, NFL, or whoever else recently changed theirs.

Remember this is Calgary -- NCAA and NFL?

Northern Calgary Athletic Association

Nighttime Fort McMurray Lacrosse

Mention how Sterling developed the Moose logo here.

If they ask about new designs, you can tell them how good the Golden League's logos are, or talk about the changes we'll see in the CFL this year.

I was going to mention the CFL changes... mentioning sterling's moose logo is a great idea -- if he tells me his real name i'll mention it :)

---

Chris Creamer

and above all.....don't forget to pimp your site.

GET SOME WORK OUT OF THIS.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

you have to talk about how the Blue Jays look like crap, they need more blue. And the wordmark sucks. the logo is cool, it just needs to be detached from the "J".

talk about how the retro craze is gettin out of hand. Its nice to wear something as a nod to the past, but when you teams like the Cleveland Cavs wearing the old unis more than their currents for awhile there, it gets old.

Also, how half assed some of the attempts at throwbacks are.

just have fun!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

... mentioning sterling's moose logo is a great idea -- if he tells me  his real name i'll mention it :)

I think his name is Dave, man. ;)

I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read that :D

ON TOPIC - Do you want to address logo theft? Not in the sense of why you don't have vector graphics on the site (that would go over the heads of nearly anyone listening), but in terms of "borrowing" logos (ala the Cincinnati Marshals). Without naming names, of course.

It's where I sit.

... mentioning sterling's moose logo is a great idea -- if he tells me  his real name i'll mention it :)

I think his name is Dave, man. ;)

I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read that :D

ON TOPIC - Do you want to address logo theft? Not in the sense of why you don't have vector graphics on the site (that would go over the heads of nearly anyone listening), but in terms of "borrowing" logos (ala the Cincinnati Marshals). Without naming names, of course.

Good ideas, ROC, Josh and... Sec? (if that is your real name)...

Perhaps a mention of the IHA incident would be worth sharing -- there was lots of crap for me in that whole incident, despite claims from some that I didn't care about the theft.

---

Chris Creamer

Just talk about maybe how logos have become almost as big as the players themselves; maybe even bigger! Talk about how they have a positive effect on the sport they're in due to financial sale of merchandise and stuff like that!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just talk about how you got into the Logo game. What drew you into creating them and why you decided to make a site dedicated to them which has drawn (fill in number here) people to your site to get info on them and get input on their creations from others. Stuff like that would be good.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived