Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Has anyone here ever worked with Poser? I got a free copy, and it seems like it could be a cool tool to make concepts for--then, instead if a 2-D image, you could see the uniform on a player. I guess you'd need models (for the appropriate padding and body shape) and templates for that kind of thing. Anyway, if anyone here has messed around with this, please let me know. Thanks.

Does anyone have an RBK EDGE template in vector format that has the three different types of collars (original + string + triangle)? The template that I have only has the Nashville-style collars, or the original EDGE collars.

Thanks!

Wade-sig.png

• 1 month later...

hey, anybody know where i can find that vintage football template, the one thats all like from the 30's with the long sleeves and high pants and leather helmets?

preferrably in .PSD, but i'd be happy with any format really, .ai, .png, .jpeg even, its all good in the hood, I just really need the template

thank you very much

TDZiMMB.png

Has anyone here ever worked with Poser? I got a free copy, and it seems like it could be a cool tool to make concepts for--then, instead if a 2-D image, you could see the uniform on a player. I guess you'd need models (for the appropriate padding and body shape) and templates for that kind of thing. Anyway, if anyone here has messed around with this, please let me know. Thanks.

I have a limited trial Poser 5, and I used it for a little bit. Sounds good to make 3-D sigs, but all I know is how to transform a human model and put clothes on it. Lots of stuff are available for download from various sites, or if you're feeling advantageous, you can try to make objects yourself. But I hear it takes a LONG time to learn to work it fluently, and a good computer (i.e. one unlike mine).

I thought I had already posted these here a few months ago, but I can't find them in any of the recent pages.

These are links to arena templates I've made for NHL hockey and NLL lacrosse. The panels are for you to add (very small) ads or other art along the boards.

nhlrinktemplatesp0.th.png

nllboxtemplatemv5.th.png

CCSLC signature.png

hey, anybody know where i can find that vintage football template, the one thats all like from the 30's with the long sleeves and high pants and leather helmets?

preferrably in .PSD, but i'd be happy with any format really, .ai, .png, .jpeg even, its all good in the hood, I just really need the template

thank you very much

puh-puh-puh....please?

i've seen it around here before..

TDZiMMB.png

• 2 weeks later...
Who made this football template?

ramsuniconcept.png

If that person isn't around anymore, does anybody want to update the side view to incorporate the head, arm, leg and foot? If so I have the perfect match available in vector format.

Speaking of that template, does anyone have it anymore? I've got it on my other computer but when I try to transfer it over, it has not been working for me, it won't open on this computer.

If so, could you email it to bruschimania@gmail.com?

Thanks

ramsuniconcept.png

If that person isn't around anymore, does anybody want to update the side view to incorporate the head, arm, leg and foot? If so I have the perfect match available in vector format.

Speaking of that template, does anyone have it anymore? I've got it on my other computer but when I try to transfer it over, it has not been working for me, it won't open on this computer.

Thanks

http://www.vectorportal.com/templates/type...9&offset=10

It's down the bottom of the page.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

ramsuniconcept.png

Thanks

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

ramsuniconcept.png

Thanks

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

• 1 month later...