Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 2 weeks later...

<font color='003896'>Version 1.2 now available. I havechanged the helmets to the two 2d views from the SSUR template. I planned on using RC's helmets, but I had trouble redrawing them. Other change was the 3rd style of jersey.

Vector Version 1.2 (.ai)

Raster Helmet Version 1.2 (.gif)

Raster Jersey 1 Version 1.2 (.gif)

Raster Jersey 2 Version 1.2 (.gif)

Raster Jersey 3 Version 1.2 (.gif)

Raster Pants and Sock Version 1.2 (.gif)

These are best in their vector format, but i think they will work raster as well. You like?</font>

This site is no longer available. Does anyone have the current site? Thanks

if any photoshop users want to hit me up on aim, i have the template im using for my NCAA thread all layered up...(plus i added the bare legs for the college feel to it, visors, and underarmour long sleeves))

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

if any photoshop users want to hit me up on aim, i have the template im using for my NCAA thread all layered up...(plus i added the bare legs for the college feel to it, visors, and underarmour long sleeves))

Hey, I'd appreciate that, but I don't have AIM and don't want have to sign up for it for one thing. Can you send it to me through e-mail?

huskeraddict@hotmail.com

CNBtE.png

Hey, I'd appreciate that, but I don't have AIM and don't want have to sign up for it for one thing. Can you send it to me through e-mail?

huskeraddict@hotmail.com

Do you have .pdf format??

if so I'd LOVE to use it

dawgpound.2@buckeye-express.com

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

i would like this template as well.

thanks in advance

gobucks36@neo.rr.com

-e

Could you come out with these things for ms paint? LEWJ when you get this maybe you can help.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I am able to save as pdf, havent before, whats the difference? (sending anyways)

Edit: not able to save as pdf (something about compatibility it says)....sorry i just saw it in the Save As drop down menu and thought itd be fine...

-sent to LEWJ

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ