Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Well, I was looking at some of your concepts, Speedy, and I thought that I would try to use the pants template you use, but I couldn't find a blank one. Then I looked on sportslogos.net, but I didn't like the pants template there. So if you could hook me up with the pants in the template you use, that'd be great. Also if you would happen to have a glove template to (again like the one you use in your designs) I'd be grateful.

-E.A.R.

Well, I was looking at some of your concepts, Speedy, and I thought that I would try to use the pants template you use, but I couldn't find a blank one. Then I looked on sportslogos.net, but I didn't like the pants template there. So if you could hook me up with the pants in the template you use, that'd be great. Also if you would happen to have a glove template to (again like the one you use in your designs) I'd be grateful.

-E.A.R.

This template? Unfortunetly I only have this file in either a .svg or .pdf format. Not sure what program you use, but if you're interested send me a PM.

template.png

As for the gloves, no I don't have those, you'd probably have to shoot a request over to Cole for something like that.

-E.A.R.

Hey E.A.R. check This out for the glove. I posted it a while ago and it's not much of a tamplate but, I do have a vector of it. If you would like it let me know and I'll send it over.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

if any photoshop users want to hit me up on aim, i have the template im using for my NCAA thread all layered up...(plus i added the bare legs for the college feel to it, visors, and underarmour long sleeves))

don't have aim...could you e-mail it?

jsmayer181@yahoo.com

thanks

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

if any photoshop users want to hit me up on aim, i have the template im using for my NCAA thread all layered up...(plus i added the bare legs for the college feel to it, visors, and underarmour long sleeves))

don't have aim...could you e-mail it?

jsmayer181@yahoo.com

thanks

sorry, but my email is out for the next 5 days...id recommend just d/l AIM 6.0 and i can transfer it over there no prob...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I decided to put together a bunch of Raster templates that are spread out over this thread and not in the Templates section. Hopefully they can be put in. I don't know who some of these templates were made by,so if you made them just tell me and I'll put your name in the links.

Basketball Court Template

Roger Clemente's Basketball Jersey Temlpate

Roger Clemente's Soccer Jersey Template

Soccer Jersey Template

Soccer Jersey Template (V-Neck)

Baseball Jersey Template

Roger Clemente's NHL EDGE Jersey Template

• 2 weeks later...

I read somewhere that MLS has templates that teams must follow when creating new jerseys. Does anyone have these? Or, approximations of these based on current MLS jerseys? I have the soccer templates from the templates thread. Just wondering if anyone can get more specific.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I feel retarded asking for a template that everyone probably has, but I've searched the last 10 pages or so of this thread and have yet to see it. While I typically prefer other hockey templates, I think this look will be the best fit for my newest project:

Does anyone have a vector version (or .PSD if you must) template of the Reebok All-Star Hockey jersey? If you can post it here that'd be great, if you can email it to me at StPatty33@AOL.com that'd be fine as well!

Thanks in advance! ***goes back to hiding in the shadows***

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Hi Everyone! Im trying to mock up a football uni for a team I coach. I was wondering if anyone has a template of the current University of Miami football uni? The one with the stripe that goes around the back and under the numbers. If anyone has this and has the font that the numbers are for that jersey I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much!

-josh

Hi Everyone! Im trying to mock up a football uni for a team I coach. I was wondering if anyone has a template of the current University of Miami football uni? The one with the stripe that goes around the back and under the numbers. If anyone has this and has the font that the numbers are for that jersey I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much!

-josh

i would just go to niketeam.com and use the builder from there.

yankees-1.png