Totally F@#$ing Clueless

Mac the Knife

The NCAA's bigwigs voted 8-2-1 (1 abstention) today to allow teams to add a 12th regular season game to football schedules.

The association, which for decades has said a firm "no" to a national playoff in order "for students to focus on their studies," will allow teams to play another regular season game instead.

What a bunch of f@#$ing morons these guys are. They could rake in $200 million a year with a playoff, and instead they do this? Clueless.

nav-logo.png

A 12th game? Yeah! That makes up for us not getting a playoff system.

Okay, so they're telling us they want the students to focus more on their studies instead of giving us a playoff? First off, they play games for the most part on Saturday and the last time I checked, that day falls on a weekend when most schools do not have class. Second, wouldn't the playoff go down sometime in mid-December thru early-January when class isn't even in session??

Wow. :(

6uXNWAo.png

Second, wouldn't the playoff go down sometime in mid-December thru early-January when class isn't even in session??

exactly, what the heck is wrong with those NCAA bigwigs, it'll make em more moolah

POST 813 - my area code

Here's the really funny part...All division below Division 1 (including 1-AA) have playoffs. These students DO miss class. Sometimes 2 or 3 days worth in the playoffs. What the fluff is the difference?

I believe this is just their way of saying "We don't wanna mess with the great tradition of meaningless bowl games and the BC$". Their decision to avoid a playoff system has absolutely nothing to do with the students' education.

6uXNWAo.png

Here's the really funny part...All division below Division 1 (including 1-AA) have playoffs. These students DO miss class. Sometimes 2 or 3 days worth in the playoffs. What the fluff is the difference?

Not to mention..

Think of basketball players. More games, including mid-week road games. Sorry NCAA, but I am not buying the "study" thing. Otherwise, you'd treat hoops way differently and not allow ESPN Thursday games.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

course by saying "study", they really mean the players would miss out on the sex and drug parties, it would keep them from learning about the heroes of communism (marx, lenin, pole pot, stalin, castro, Mao), and they might miss homosexual experimental nights. as you well know, it wouldn't be right for them to miss the sex, drugs, communism, maybe nazi studies and homosexual experimental nights in favor of a ball game; its very important that they grow up to be gang bangers, hitler youth, marxist commies and/or sexual deviants. :grin:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

course by saying "study", they really mean the players would miss out on the sex and drug parties, it would keep them from learning about the heroes of communism (marx, lenin, pole pot, stalin, castro, Mao), and they might miss homosexual experimental nights.  as you well know, it wouldn't be right for them to miss the sex, drugs, communism, maybe nazi studies and homosexual experimental nights in favor of a ball game;  its very important that they grow up to be gang bangers, hitler youth, marxist commies and/or  sexual deviants. :grin:

You say Gang Banging Nazi Marxist Sexually Deviant Homosexual Orgy like it's a bad thing.

course by saying "study", they really mean the players would miss out on the sex and drug parties, it would keep them from learning about the heroes of communism (marx, lenin, pole pot, stalin, castro, Mao), and they might miss homosexual experimental nights.  as you well know, it wouldn't be right for them to miss the sex, drugs, communism, maybe nazi studies and homosexual experimental nights in favor of a ball game;  its very important that they grow up to be gang bangers, hitler youth, marxist commies and/or  sexual deviants. :grin:

Wow, its like you were at my college with me.

Thursdays were our Gay Test Drive nights, as we liked to call them.

Oh, and big surprise our school colors were Red and Black. Instead of the normal portraits of former presidents adorning the halls, we had giant pictures of those guys you mentioned, but no Castro unfortnatly.

I went in as a bright eyed innocent young buck, and came out a sex crazied bi-sexual heroin addict. I also joined the Bloods while I was there, of course because of the color of blood, Red. I used to love democracy, but now, fluff it, I want a commie dictator in office with nazi tendencies.

Idiot.

Surprised that Magnus posted in a thread named this? Me either.

would this be called the Communist University, boy when I went to college, I never had any of these classes, I was actually enjoying myself with the many young women at the Arizona State University Campus. :D

course by saying "study", they really mean the players would miss out on the sex and drug parties, it would keep them from learning about the heroes of communism (marx, lenin, pole pot, stalin, castro, Mao), and they might miss homosexual experimental nights.  as you well know, it wouldn't be right for them to miss the sex, drugs, communism, maybe nazi studies and homosexual experimental nights in favor of a ball game;  its very important that they grow up to be gang bangers, hitler youth, marxist commies and/or  sexual deviants.

Maybe he only means Liberty or Oral Roberts.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

course by saying "study", they really mean the players would miss out on the sex and drug parties, it would keep them from learning about the heroes of communism (marx, lenin, pole pot, stalin, castro, Mao), and they might miss homosexual experimental nights.  as you well know, it wouldn't be right for them to miss the sex, drugs, communism, maybe nazi studies and homosexual experimental nights in favor of a ball game;  its very important that they grow up to be gang bangers, hitler youth, marxist commies and/or  sexual deviants.

hehehe...you said "Oral"

Getting back to the 12th game discussion, It is a freaking joke! Any college president with a modicum of sense would realize that a playoff makes the best sense, but are afraid to offend their colleagues, who by opposing a playoff are actually open to being labled conservative.

Am I clear? Thought so.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I don't understand this, were teams not allowed to play 12 games before. Ohio State played 13 and then a bowl game in their national championship season. A few years ago had nebraska made the big 12 championship game they would have played in 15 games. I thought that a 12 game season was already allowed.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived