2 Nats Concepts.

jkrdevil

Ok, it seems almost every complaint to the Nats unis is that the W doesn't fit with the rest of the design. So I did 2 concepts to fix that.

The first one Uses the current scripts and the cap W is the same W from there primary logo. It still fits in with the Washington History as the first Senators used a blockish W back for the Cap (and so did the second at the beginning). I'm more of a fan of the blue so I made blue consistantly the primary color and red a trim. That also takes care of another complaint. I did however put a red brim on the cap. Numbers would be the same. I also did pinstripes. The BP would be the same as there current.

natsconcept.gif

Ok, so you like the W they currently have. That's where this concept comes in handy. Instead of a blocky script like they currently have I went with more of a cursive script. The Unis are the same as the first concept except with a new script. Also, I put in a BP uniform with a new DC logo. There are no sleeve patches as I have yet to make them with the new script.

natsconcept2.gif

Comments are welcomed.

I like the second set. I believe the problem with their current look is not so much the 'W' not matching the rest of their logos, it's the rest of the logos not matching the 'W'. Great job on these.

IUe6Hvh.png

I too, like the second set. I'm not a fan of the brownish colour. It doesn't go well wth the rest of the uniform, but I LOVE the red jersey. I also like the "D" and the white "W"

They both work well on the hat. The DC uni looks good but the blue Nationals jersey looks better in my opinion :notworthy:

Both are good. The second one could use more of a rounded font to fit with the script. By the way is that a font on the second one or did you make it up? I'd love to get my hands on that if it is a font!

I like what you did with the second (script) one. The first one, I would just the interlocking "DC" as the cap logo in all instances. The "W" you've got still doesn't fit quite right (no offense). That, and the "DC" logo rocks. :D

Love the second set. I for one really like the cursive W so it's awesome how you incoperated it into the name, especially the road jerseys. I like the red hat so if you kept that the pinstripes would really work cuz then they wouldn't lok like the angels anymore. Overall, great job. :notworthy:

Both are good. The second one could use more of a rounded font to fit with the script. By the way is that a font on the second one or did you make it up? I'd love to get my hands on that if it is a font!

I used the font Wrexham. Although I did manipulate it a bit. I increased the Size of the First letter on both. And for the Washington script I used the the W logo as the first letter. The W is not part of the font.

great job on the second set. :notworthy: I was asking around at one point for the script that the W uses to make a set. and that's pretty freaken close to the idea i had. so again awesome freaken job

I for one really like the cursive W so it's awesome how you incoperated it into the name, especially the road jerseys.

I agree. I never understood why the expansion Senators never did the same when they adopted the "pretzel W" starting in 1963. Their roads always used the same "Senators" script as their homes.

Good job on the concepts.

tzch6.jpg

Unbelievable job. The first and second set look great, but I like the second set more. In the second set, I absolutely love the BP logo you used. I would consider finding a different numeral, though on the second set. Great work! Keep the concepts comin'. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

KC Jayhawk

Archived