Texas Rangers Concept

MonkeyWrench32

I love those -- and I preferred when they used red more-so than blue... but as previously mentioned, they'd look too much like the Angels. But I like those a lot more than what they currently wear.

IUe6Hvh.png

Other than the #s, isn't this what they had a couple years ago?

The numbers are a little "wide."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think you could have gotten away with using standard block numbers with the drop shadow, but this is dope! I especially like the return of red as the primary color...

QPR%20Sig.png

i've always prefered the rangers in blue... for some reason the red just looks strange on them, to me.

that being said, these don't look too unlike the uniforms they were a few years ago, before they brought back the blue... still a great concept, even if i prefer what they currently wear.

This is pretty good, definitely much better without black. However, I've got to agree with the red/blue comments of others. Not only do I think the Rangers look great dominated with the blue they have now, but also the simplicity of the red uniforms and the number style looks too similar to the Angels.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I like the look, but I prefer the Rangers in blue more than in red.

The numerals look like the LA Kings and LA Angels morphed into one style. I like the idea, but they could be refined a little bit - the 1 looks like a tomahawk.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

These are excellent, IMO... I see the Angel's argument, but I think that the royal blue trim is enough to differentiate them.

I especially love the idea of the single star on the BP hat.

I added hats, pants and a BP uni. I also made a couple of minor changes.

Like I said, the numbers I made very quickly and they're bastardized from the "T" in their wordmark. I was just trying to give some sort of generalized idea on how I imagined the numbers to look.

i've always prefered the rangers in blue... for some reason the red just looks strange on them, to me.

I'll agree with Cole on this one. I 've always liked the Rangers in blue over red. The red just didn't seem right.

I still think Texas needs to stay blue. It separates them from the rest of the AL West and doesn't look too bad in the process.

A good, clean attempt, but I bleed ranger blue.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

This is some pretty cool work. I like most of the modifications you've made. I'm one of many who prefer the Rangers in blue. The red years were not the best look for them, IMO.

That being said, I like most of this. The numbers ROCK. The overall look is very clean and tastefull. The one thing I would absolutely change would make the blue hat the primary and the red the alt, and put a blue bill on the red hat.

Good stuff, man.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived