Update on logo requests

nitroseed

Hope you didn't think I've forgotten about all these logos on my list! :) Well, now that I'm back from vacation, I can update you on my situation:

I did some sketches for about half the list, and I want to do a few refinements first. I still need to bring them into Illustrator, which will take a little time. I was going to do them in order, but I've found it easier to work on the ones I've had better luck coming up with concepts for so I can save the more complicated ones for last. Also, I've kinda prioritized based on what kind of project it was, meaning I'm doing all the logos for actual fantasy teams first. Then I'll tackle the redesigns of real teams.

Oh also, in case you were interested, I got engaged while on vacation! Here's a pic (a very bad one of me) of us together in Florida (I'm on the right):

Brad and Jen on vacation!

Thanks for all your compliments and support guys. And just so you know, this is a hobby for me, not work. So, don't feel like you're overloading me with stuff to do! :) If it ever gets to be too much, I'll let you know!

Nitro... PHENOMENAL NEWS!!! Take it from someone who met the woman of his dreams two-and-a-half years ago, proposed a year-and-a-half ago, and got married last October... it only gets BETTER! What terrific news with which to start my day. Congratulations to both you and Jen: Good luck and God bless!

Brian in Boston

Congratulations to you and Jen.  Several comments by your peers have made a lot of sense.  "The more painful for you, the happier she'll be" - only that it will help get the wedding the way she would like it.  Sit down and talk every step out.  You pay a great attention to detail in your logo work, do the same for your marriage.  It's a long haul but when the big day arrives, Jen will be very happy...and that's what we want for our wives.  

I am coming up on 20 years the end of August, two kids; 18 and 4 years old.  I am happy and still in love with her!  

I echo the comments that the others have said, Jen is pretty, a babe and all that.  Your a lucky man, now make sure she is happy about the wedding plans.  

Good luck and congrads again! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived